***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

It's beyond pay when a ***** decide to bleach his skin. He's a full out **** and his wife probably embodies everything he slanders which makes it so funny

It blows me hearing this guy talking about the media is trying to instill white supremacy by giving so much attention to blacks being shot. As if these men are being killed because they "think" they are inferior..... The law system CONSTANTLY shows us that blacks are deemed inferior in this system.

The thing with people like CTG and Charles Barkley is they let the money and fame get to them. They think they're invincible
they think by clowning low class blakcs that the racists machine behind the scenes wont attack them.. They are hitting cosby hard now.. they will wait till youre going to pass that welth down to attack you.

CTG regularly watches Bill O'Reilly, so that's why he gives their stats and ideology. He never gives original thoughts. Everything is from a book or what he watched on Faux News. He thinks if you think positive everything will magically go away. That's how most white people think in regards to race. You're forcing them to be racist, by talking about race. Instead of being outraged at the people putting out watermelon or chicken for protestors or harassing them while they're marching, they get upset at us for bringing that out of them. It's out of sight, out of mind, because they're not the ones who are effected.

The thing with people like CTG and Charles Barkley is they let the money and fame get to them. They think they're invincible
they think by clowning low class blakcs that the racists machine behind the scenes wont attack them.. They are hitting cosby hard now.. they will wait till youre going to pass that welth down to attack you.

And Bill Cosby been talking down on black people on those news shows for a long time and now look those same people are killing him and he's getting no support from either side.

Bill Cosby is getting exactly what he deserves right now. Charles Barkley will be up next, and rightly so. No community support for either of them.

So much joy seeing Chris rock school cthagod about Nat turner....yee tried changing the subject but rock made sure to finish what he had to say. Tried to compare one of the greatest black men ever to django :smh:

Tired of this ****

They gave this broad 45 min!?
sick.gif
because chris rock would easily make CTG look like a ignorant "spoon" (with a c)

Bill Cosby is getting exactly what he deserves right now. Charles Barkley will be up next, and rightly so. No community support for either of them.

hate to say that about Chuck but man i was a big fan of dude before he started spewing that nonsense.

im starting to notice alot of black man in the public eye are puppets. especially dealing in the sports world, Steven A lost alot of respect from me yesterday with that cowardly bs he was talking yesterday.

In her defense

Her interviews be entertaining

Always some drama with her
she has a nasty attitude..which makes her "unatractive" to me.  I could give a pass for Seven Streeter though.. 
U think so
I think she just doesn't play the Hollywood game to well
Like she doesn't know when to just keep quiet
And to just not comment on things
I like she speaks her mind
I like her *** though

hate to say that about Chuck but man i was a big fan of dude before he started spewing that nonsense.

im starting to notice alot of black man in the public eye are puppets. especially dealing in the sports world, Steven A lost alot of respect from me yesterday with that cowardly bs he was talking yesterday.
What Stephen a say????
And and wgat u expect
They like that check
So they gonna say whatever to please whoever writing that check

What Stephen a say????
And and wgat u expect
They like that check

basically trying to deflect the attention from Gardner and Brown and tried to turn it into blacks need to look in the mirror and some other dumb puppet crap.

basically trying to deflect the attention from Gardner and Brown and tried to turn it into blacks need to look in the mirror and some other dumb puppet crap.
do these spoons not know that no matter how much money you make or how well you dress they will look at you the same.. and play by different rules.. good example..

Bill Cosby .. Allegations.. no Proof.. Shows have been cancelled.. Why.. because theres Whit power

Stephen Collins an admitted child molester.. his show he was in 7th heaven.. still goes on and the company who owns the show said..

The CEO for UP TV, Charley Humbard, tells TMZ, “We brought the show back because many viewers expressed they could separate allegations against one actor from the fictional series itself.”

So one who has a real case versus one who has just people coming out saying nonsense.. who gets canaclled.. the black one.. 

shoutout to my dude Idris Elba for putting this bird on game. :pimp:

he tried to change her but she gone too deep.

In her defense

Her interviews be entertaining

Always some drama with her
she has a nasty attitude..which makes her "unatractive" to me.  I could give a pass for Seven Streeter though.. 
U think so
I think she just doesn't play the Hollywood game to well
Like she doesn't know when to just keep quiet
And to just not comment on things
I like she speaks her mind
I like her *** though
she speaks her mind that's filled with bird logic.

Last edited:
What Stephen a say????
And and wgat u expect
They like that check

Literally just watched him on the reair just now and dude talked about his negative experience. He was on point but of course he circled back around to a **** *** statement on some "we should just shut and keep quiet when an officer disrespect us and fight it in court" :rofl:

***** please....if only it was that easy

Back
Top Bottom