***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I miss the early Spike Lee movies too like Jungle Fever, DTRT, Mo Better Blues, Crooklyn, etc...

Spike should do a Black Panthers movie.
Personally, I'd like for someone one to do something this isn't a period piece or biopic.

seems like we've been flooded with those  the past few years

present day dramas like Poetic Justice or Menace at those times

lol a while back i said "i wish they'd get bronson on there"

bout to spark and watch this :smoking

hope he brought the LULZ

damn sinbad spoke that truth in that video...

many things i've been thinking about society lately...

especially women selling their soul just for the money....women becoming more like men and men becoming more like women...

:smh:

like someone said earlier....there is zero integrity anymore....anything can be justified for the paper...this generation and future is in shambles...

damn sinbad spoke that truth in that video...

many things i've been thinking about society lately...

especially women selling their soul just for the money....women becoming more like men and men becoming more like women...

:smh:

like someone said earlier....there is zero integrity anymore....anything can be justified for the paper...this generation and future is in shambles...
This generation is the one
At least on the African American side
The ones that grew up without fathers
I think this is the real reason for the loss of a integrity and selling ur soul for the purpose of money
I just hope I'm doing the right things as a father to make sure my kids know what's important in life
And to have self respect

I saw Sinbad at a comedy show this weekend. Dude is real humble and spits knowledge. Can't front doe, he was rocking them MJ old man jeans :smokin

Yeah, I liked Top Five. It wasn't your typical movie. I'm tired of seeing the standard relationship movie.
imma check it out as long as it isnt like a tyler perry movie where the dark skin guy from law and order is the bad guy and the light skinned guy who looks like shemar moore is the good guy and the female is washed up but the guy who gets her just deals with her washed-up-bagged..im good

I saw Sinbad at a comedy show this weekend. Dude is real humble and spits knowledge. Can't front doe, he was rocking them MJ old man jeans
smokin.gif
lol whats up with these old heads and these  JNCO's (its a 90's thing) tho?

I saw Sinbad at a comedy show this weekend. Dude is real humble and spits knowledge. Can't front doe, he was rocking them MJ old man jeans :smokin
lol whats up with these old heads and these  JNCO's (its a 90's thing) tho?

idk man lol. He will be 59 years old this year! At that age, manbs be too old to give any dambs about fashion; especially, when they got money in the bank.

Man Sinbad doesn't eem look 59. Bruh swimming in the same pool as Ahmad Rashad.

Great interview and wanting to bring back "A Different World" :smokin

Last edited:
Sinbad makes me think about phil on fresh price.. Sinbad.. with a name like that you can only be a Pirate or a comedian..lol

but yeah Sinbad interview was on point..and young'ns look at Sinbad.. if you dont do drugs youll look youthful in your 50's

Sinbad was that dude back in the day 
nthat.gif

his comedy specials on hbo was dope too.......pretty sure he didn't curse so I was able to get in laughs w/ the fam as we watched 

easily one of the funniest interviews in awhile....I was laughing like it was a comedy special 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom