***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

when you try to watch it just click the youtube button. it will open up a new page to youtube.. youtube seems to of disabled the playback, most likely licensing ish..

Listened to it based on the praise it received from you guys.

and
nthat.gif

he went topic after topic...
He shared a lot of knowledge in that interview, and he's up to date on the industry past and present which was cool to hear. 

I actually remember that sean wayans clip

I saw it live on tv

would love to see him live, I've been on a real comedy run on seeing cats live lately

Last edited:
That Sinbad Interview :nthat:

He said a lot of real **** and was entertaining.

Speaking of "A Different World", my daughters watch this show on the Disney Channel called "K.C. Undercover" and I just walked into the room and was happy to see my dude Dwayne Wayne still on TV.

kc-undercover-cast-nov-28-2014.jpg

Glad they can watch shows like that and "The Flash" that portray black folks in a positive light.

Sinbad was talking that **** :smokin :smokin :smokin

I grew up on Sinbad. His last few standups were pretty good too. I think one was called "Where U Been" or something. I even watched his reality show with his wife, the guy is just funny.

I like that **** he was saying about Macklemore, Iggy and Eminem too

Last edited:
Cthagod tried caping but sinbad shut that down

Can't remember if it was sinbad or another recent one but he tried doing that django = Nat Turner **** again....**** makes me want to fade him every time [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Cthagod tried caping but sinbad shut that down

Can't remember if it was sinbad or another recent one but he tried doing that django = Nat Turner **** again....**** makes me want to fade him every time [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Chris rock shut him down when he said that dumb **** had ctgY looking foolish.You see how he folds around real dudes
**** was hilarious
laugh.gif

Sinbad too much of a G to put up with that nonsense.
smokin.gif
This.

Back
Top Bottom