***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

"You planning on sleeping your way to the top?"

mean.gif

Forget Casey, they need to interview Dom Kennedy

guessing casey got the interview because he's signed to a major label...

still got more time then id expect, but I'm a fan of his music, life changes was :nthat:

Last edited:
ciph gotta be feeling dumb for not taking the jump with angie

That's what I got out of their podcast, but he held it in.

He seemed mad jealous of Clue and Envy. It seemed sort of catty.

Loyalty to a company that's taking all their old jocks out back and taking them out of their misery.:smh:

Cipha has been with them a long time.

I think Rosenberg is seeing the light, but he's happy as long as he gets his underground show. It was interesting seeing their reaction as people were getting the axe though. He seems more worried now that it's Cipha. Cipha seemed in denial the whole time. Who couldn't see he was only temporary. He has no personality to hold down a major slot that requires personality and interaction. I remember once on the podcast Rosenberg referred to Hot 97 as a sinking ship.

So cipha sounds is out of a job now????

Probably

He makes too much to do weekends

Unless they give him Mr Cee's old spot

Last edited:
That's what I got out of their podcast, but he held it in.

He seemed mad jealous of Clue and Envy. It seemed sort of catty.
Cipha has been with them a long time.

I think Rosenberg is seeing the light, but he's happy as long as he gets his underground show. It was interesting seeing his reaction as people were getting the axe though.
Probably

He makes too much to do weekends

Unless they give him Mr Cee's old spot

Dame was right when he was talking about Flex saying you been working for somebody your whole life, you
can't clown me when somebody can fire you in a heartbeat for expressing your opinion. At this point in the game
Cipha and Flex should have their own situation, and not have to answer to anybody.

Dame was right when he was talking about Flex saying you been working for somebody your whole life, you
can't clown me when somebody can fire you in a heartbeat for expressing your opinion. At this point in the game
Cipha and Flex should have their own situation, and not have to answer to anybody.

Flex is more of a household and national name

The only issue is once you leave New York radio, everything else is downhill.

Flex could tour and be fine. He might could get a TV gig. Flex made himself in to a brand. Look at how many people outside of New York hate him.

Cipha doesn't seem to love music or DJing.

Magic33 Magic33

He definitely has. 17 years is a long time, but come on. He should have known better when ratings started suffering and bosses kept changing. They don't give a **** about you, man. Loyalty in business gets you ******.

Case in point.

This is what I get from him also, like he really doesn't care plus hes not really funny at all on the podcast. Maybe it's just
his type of humor isn't funny to me, but he should pursue the comedy thing.

Last edited:
I remember Funk Flex's "Ride With Funkmaster Flex" on SpikeTV back in 2003 or 2004. The show fizzled out...
I agree, dude should've been had his own form of business eons ago. Only he's to blame

This is what I get from him also, like he really doesn't care plus hes not really funny at all on the podcast. Maybe it's just
his type of humor isn't funny to me, but he should pursue the comedy thing.
I've never seen his stand up, but dude is not funny at all on the podcast. Any jokes he makes makes me just roll my eyes.:lol:

He sounds like he's sleepwalking half of the time.

Back
Top Bottom