***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

When I hit LA..I gotta catch a few games at the Drew. Will wear all neutral colors of course.

i thought the same thing man, but its really not like that. i mean of course just naturally we dont wear all red everything or all blue everything just being from the east. so you will be good, its a major misconception of LA.

i think LA hood dudes can tell when a dude is banging and whos not.

Last edited:
Always heard B. Diddy was a real one. When I hit LA..I gotta catch a few games at the Drew. Will wear all neutral colors of course.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Man like dude above me said, that's easily the biggest misconception about LA. You lowkey have to try really hard to have gang **** thrown your way man. People OD on the gang ****. It's not nearly as serious as one would think. And like Baron said, no exaggeration the Drew really is like this basketball utopia man. Pros and high level college guys going at it for free, you've got the DJ going, it's summer time in the gym, just an all around chill cool environment. Nothing like it man seriously.

I've been going to the drew for yearssss and have never seen a single fight there. Ever. The fact that they give that kind of a summer hoops product for free is awesome man. Getting to see KD, Paul George, James Harden, Gilbert Arenas, Demar, Kobe, and a plethora of others for free, in a family environment with good food, music going, all that? Amazing experience man.

^^^The all red Vick Altenate Jersey will be worn then. Maybe even bring out the Olympic 7's [emoji]128526[/emoji]

All jokes aside that's a chill environment. Didn't know it was free. They nickel and dime you round my way for bump like that.

One of the positives of the lockout that summer was all the hoppers playing around the country, going to the hoods and showing luv to the locals. Never will forget Josh Selby and Will Barton frying Brandon Jennings. Jennings used to hoop wherever and whenever. Or KD rolling dolo to a lil school in the middle of the hood in East baltimore in an all white Benz and dropping 50 with Aquille Carr. Melo Bringing out cp3, KD, and LeBron to Morgan State. Used to stalk Twitter for that stuff. That's the kinda stuff old heads talk about when reminiscing.

The Drew is that every summer. From what I've seen and heard...that's becoming the new basketball Mecca.

Cipha is mixing on power right now lmao
U serious???
:rofl:

Yea he was the guest dj for angie.

For anyone that doesn't listen to her show

Everyday she has a guest mix dj from 5-6 that mixes for most of the hour with a few breaks to talk.

Charlemagne came up and talked for a while with them he said he was cool with Cipha they made some jokes and he went back to playing music

anybody heard safaree aka sbeezy aka nikki Minaj ex on sway In The morning yesterday
This the second interview I've heard besides the breakfast club one
Dude seem hella cool
And I can't front his freestyle was good

Anyone see the vladtv where he was talking to OT genasis or whatever dude name is
He was talking about leo dicaprio party
Ot seem like a cool dude :lol:

idk if you know it or not but NYC isnt looked at for basketball like it use to. nobody cares about NY basketball anymore.
Lance 

Sebastian 

sick.gif

Kenny wife voice is 
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
What I got from that is the door is still open for wiz. She basically giving this ***** time to do him, smash who he wants and come back if he wants. As long as harden doesn't cuff, wiz got the open door.

Back
Top Bottom