***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I got 7 mile ****** that owe me favors for real. On a message board :rofl: soooo corny :rofl:

Preaching ownership in your community is equivalent to a wake up now scheme :rofl:

***** ain't preaching ownership. He told you your father & grandfather ain't **** for having a 9-5. Then made you believe he got the business answers yet he would be the example of what not to do in any business school

Envy probably OWNS a handful of homes his kids could live off if they so choose to rent them .

He's probably making 7 figures or close to it just to talk 5 days a week for 4 hours .

Meanwhile dame dash admittedly used his own money because netflix didn't answer his calls .

Not to mention the film looks like a student project .

Last edited:
:lol: Thread is lulz. Dame is a ******* idiot. Saw folks bigging this upon my news feed...Guess what they all do? MLM pyramid schemes. Same knows exactly what he's doing. Ain't Juelz and them involved in that ****?

So many shots :rofl:

I could see the network marketing ****** using this interview to justify their **** tho LOL

Last edited:
So many shots
roll.gif

I could see the network marketing ****** using this interview to justify their **** tho LOL
Oh without a doubt. Next think you know he'll be the face of 'Are You A Man' or some dumb ****. 

ALL this dude talks about is money, and then says, "who talks about money? I don't put my business out there…" yadi ******* yah.

This dude and Kanye are a match made in heaven. "PAWWWZE"

roll.gif
 NOW THIS CLOWN GOSSIPING ABOUT SPIKE LEE???? 

Last edited:
On another note, me and a couple relatives get together maybe twice a month to discuss different ways to make additional income. Looked into apps, websites, even stores but nothing set in stone yet. We don't just wanna do something just to say look we own a business and the **** goes nowhere. At the same time we are all employed, have families and "work for someone else". How else would we invest in ourselves? Sell dope? Rob? Flip 3 for 20 white tees. We all had a group chat about this interview and everyone agreed he sounded like a bitter lost *****.

Dame Dash: Only black man who can cuss out white people in a corporate enviornment in a white tee and the white dudes dont say *************!!

Last edited:
Dame Dash: Only black man who can cuss out white people in a corporate enviornment in a white tee and the white dudes dont say *************!!

:rofl: this always reminded me of that scene in New Jack City. "Don't nobody know nothing!!"

I don't agree with how he handles himself but Dame rides for his people.

That last page though....

Lawd...

I was skipping over EVERYTHING since the interview was posted because I'm not trying to read those essays, but this post made me go back to the last page and :wow:

___s are pulling no punches.

:rofl: this always reminded me of that scene in New Jack City. "Don't nobody know nothing!!"

I don't agree with how he handles himself but Dame rides for his people.
At the end of the day it got him nowhere but blackballed from the industry that made him rich 

Of course they blackballed him. That meeting was probably the last straw. Dame is way to in your face for industry people. Folks looked like they was about to cry in there lol. The industry didn't make him rich though, ain't like they chose him and said "here take this money and fame". Jay, Dame and Biggs made themselves.

Last edited:
I would never do business with Dame. He talks too fast, so you know he's tryna' swindle you out of some money. Why were Murda Mook and OG Daniel there? Shame on Mook. He's been in the rap game for over a decade and still isn't popping. He's definitely a rap battle legend, though.

I always wonder how characters like OG Daniel even have steady income. Just looking at that guy has my mind wondering "What talents or skills does this negro have?!"

I am in agreement with Dame on his perspective. If your not working (which is my only disagreement with Dame) or plotting/striving towards owning or creating, then your wasting your time with your [emoji]9996[/emoji]️"career"[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Envy and Dame were just having a "Grown Man Conversation" and just had polar opposite ways of chasing and obtaining their dreams and aspirations, that's all. No biggie.

Of course they blackballed him. That meeting was probably the last straw. Dame is way to in your face for industry people. Folks looked like they was about to cry in there lol. The industry didn't make him rich though, ain't like they chose him and said "hear take this money and fame". Jay, Dame and Biggs made themselves.
hell yeah.. Dame aint no slave..he was like.. You think **** funny..lol

Some of y'all dudes thinking Dame making moves the same type dudes getting fleeced by Creflo Dollar and Gold St. Cap. 

Dame does provide great entertainment though 
laugh.gif

Some of y'all dudes thinking Dame making moves the same type dudes getting fleeced by Creflo Dollar and Gold St. Cap. 

Dame does provide great entertainment though 
laugh.gif
the dame video i post above is real ish.. how many of yall could even go in a meeting with awhite tee and curse someone out like that?

Any one of us could do that ****. How'd it work out for Dame? 

Funny thing is you think he was doing it. Not one person in there took him seriously. Not one. Dude was all in his feels 
laugh.gif

"Handle ya business…" 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Dame attitude lost more money than he prbly made it took Jay 10 years to realize that...Jay made all them cats yall really think Def Jam did business with them kuz of Damon Dash?  Dame is a fool for talkin to Envy like he was some bum Envy been in the game longer than him and got more $ than him 

Any one of us could do that ****. How'd it work out for Dame? 

Funny thing is you think he was doing it. Not one person in there took him seriously. Not one. Dude was all in his feels 
laugh.gif

"Handle ya business…" 
roll.gif
if we woulda done that.. they woulda cused us out and said "youre fired".. they was scared..lol

Dame attitude lost more money than he prbly made it took Jay 10 years to realize that...Jay made all them cats yall really think Def Jam did business with them kuz of Damon Dash?  Dame is a fool for talkin to Envy like he was some bum Envy been in the game longer than him and got more $ than him 
but envy still is an employee.. a highly paid one though.. just like Kanye.. Just like Jordan.. just like lebron..

U rather be an employee like lebron/Jordan or a boss of failed business like damn? I mean cmon son Hyundai or Ferrari?

Your lord n savior mall cop darrien long has a boss tho and was fired

Back
Top Bottom