***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

View media item 1446228
View media item 1446230
View media item 1446232

Yeah ok, you made too much money off it by making tapes with the likes of "T- Rock", "Calico Jonez", and "Darryl J"[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji], stop with the boosting ***** and just say you tried your best, I'd have more respect for you. You a failure my G, admit it. It probably hurt to look in that mirror everyday don't it?

View media item 1446259
Look at yo gotdamn face...Look at this *****! You the last ***** that need to be giving any type of advice about being a boss.

And Who are the 7 mile ****** you speak of? Call em out, if they certified like that then I've at least heard of em, I'm more than GOOD on the Mile..Favors? Is that a threat? All cause I said you was a wack *** DJ (which you are)....You're Mad.

:Lol you a stalking *** ***** huh

I got you tho here go the whole pic
View media item 1446279
Ay do Meech reach out to "DJs" bruh bruh?

What about Freeway Ricky?

I got a weird sneaker ***** trying to tell me I ain't official but I got legends on the Jack.

View media item 1446282
***** posting indie artist's that paid me 1500 a piece to throw em oops but u skating pass every ***** that I helped promo and made it possible for ****** like you to **** ride em.

I JUST got a text from one of the ****** Dame would probably call a "culture vulture" telling me he thought I would be in Austin but yo anime collecting cereal for dinner eating *** telling me what I do.

If u gone **** eat do it for real. Step off yo front porch and ask bout me lil *****. U think the three letter ****** just out consigning "DJs". Better stay in yo lil *** lane

damn.gif

The thing with star athletes like Lebron & jordan is that while they're employees they're also a business within themselves

They could've easily went overseas & demanded 10x more than what the nba offered, jordan turned basketball into a partnership with nike thats worth billions & lebron demanded 90 mill from nike straight out of high school & now has his own management company,are you really an employee if your boss needs you more than you need him just because hes paying you, its more like legal extortion

You cant threaten to leave your job & go demand more money at a different job, you might get fired just for asking to get a raise, the breakfast club isnt gonna last forever & those little mtv2 gigs arent, dame is just telling them why not be independent where you know your job is secure, the money might not be the same but atleast you know being independent you can move how you want

its ok to be an employee but do you really wanna be an employee forever? Its good to evolve
THey both dont own their names.. Ask Lebron or Jordan to name a restuarant in their name.. and watch them "try".. its like "Famous Amos".. hell Tiger Woods couldnt even do it neither..

Radio ain't that simple man....

Doing interviews and podcasts independently wouldn't net them what they're getting paid now while working for iheartradio

It's not even radio.

When you're independent, you eat what you kill.

There is no security in that. You have to hunt every day.

Dudes just talking now. Asking "how isn't it secure if you own it?".

Maybe if it's not profitable?

Yall acting like the act of owning your own business means your successful. I own my own restaurant and I didn't take a salary for TWO years lol. There was a point I had to sleep in my car. Independence ain't as simple as you think.

Now things have worked out, but most don't have the will or the patience to see something like that through. There is tremendous risk involved and truth be told more fail than succeed.

Most Breakfast club viewers dont listen to the radio, thats why they dont need iheart radio

& they should have enough money at this stage in their career where they arent worried about a paycheck, being independent is a marathon plus if someone steals their content & a lawsuit is filed, they wont even be the ones getting paid

You got independent rappers eating better than most major rappers & you telling me the breakfast club cant do it independently :lol:

Radio listeners is why they're so successful....end of the day that's what matter

Most Breakfast club viewers dont listen to the radio, thats why they dont need iheart radio

I stopped reading here.

You know this how?

They are on 50 radio stations. Including the #1 market in America.

iHeart just payed Big Boy GOOD money. And it ain't for his Youtube views.

And that booking agent comparison was terrible as well.

IG models have email addresses for booking.

Business at a higher level is done differently.

You think its a joke but one guy is a hollywood puppet while the other one is a self made millionaire that owns all his films & gives tons of unknown black actors an opportunity on the big screen & on tv

But our own ppl hate him over some bs stereotypes portrayed in a movie
mean.gif
roll.gif

So they're popular from being on the radio or because of the interviews?

Last time i checked the interviews & social media influence are the reasons they got syndicated, This is 2015, everything revolves around the internet

We need more tyler perrys & less will smiths
I agree
But I can't think of tyler perry
Without thinking of that boondocks episode :lol:

You're comparing an actor to a producer/writer

I respect what Tyler Perry is doing from a business stand point but I don't care for the majority of his movies/shows

Last edited:
You're comparing an actor to a producer/writer

I respect what Tyler Perry is doing from a business stand point but I don't care for the majority of his movies/shows
same here.. and white people if they see youre in alot of his movies they blackball you.. talk to people who are up and coming actors.. they avoid tyler perry because if they start with him they kinda have to stay.. its cool if you wanna play by tylers rules though.. i respect TP as a business man but i hate most of his movies..

You just bashed will smith because he doesn't own movie studios you genius

and even Tyler Perry still teams up with lion gate (can't remember for sure) to put out his movies....his TV shows is on tbs and own...so he's not exactly 100% independent

Just stick to wakeupnow or selling kitchen knives, *****.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom