***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Charlemagne is a ho for trying to go so hard at Mase, what does that tangent even have to do with the battle that just took place? Clown ****. Jada and Fab weren’t going for it though :lol:

They spoke the truth in this interview.

I always find it funny when the crew at HOT97 (and their peers) try and treat hip-hop like this sacred thing that needs protection when its convenient for them. Like they don't at times contribute to or promote the ******* that occurs within it. Rosenberg can break/promote all the underground artist he wants he's still known to be full of ****.

Fab and Jada have done so much promo for this album and I don’t understand why. They’ve done damn near every interview possible.

I always find it funny when the crew at HOT97 (and their peers) try and treat hip-hop like this sacred thing that needs protection when its convenient for them. Like they don't at times contribute to or promote the ****ery that occurs within it. Rosenberg can break/promote all the underground artist he wants he's still known to be full of ****.

Honestly they've been pretty transparent in the kind of music they like & what pays the bills for the company, so i can't fault them too much.

I'm about 45min in to this Ma$e interview and I'm honestly feeling most of what he's saying.

Dude isn't being emotional about it at all. He's almost scary calm lol

I'm about 45min in to this Ma$e interview and I'm honestly feeling most of what he's saying.

Dude isn't being emotional about it at all. He's almost scary calm lol

Yup. He been letting it go for over a decade then he decided to slap the **** outta him. Can't fault a man for that.

I wish Angie would ask him more about the Bad Boy history, the battle with Jay, being real young and being superstar at that time. She just asking him the same questions so far.

she should ask him what it was like going to clark atlanta at the height of being ******* Ma$e.

That would be like Kodak going to U of Miami. ****** life would be so crazy.

Ma$e touched upon when him and cam was cool when they did that mixtape song for boss of all bosses with Vado...cleared that up for me.

angie missed a couple layups...

-brought up Jim Jones a bunch of times but didn't ask ma$e about his relationship with him... Remember Ma$e is da one that actually taught Jim Jones how to rap....

-Big L and his relationship with Children of da Corn

i really hope cam & mase patch it up...you could hear da pain in his voice about when they were 8 years old and Cam would give him his sneakers.....when betha brought up his old coach calling about him and Cameron....man

Yea, I think if Angie had more time to prepare then it would have been a better interview.

Ma$e almost seems like a man who's been backed into a corner. Now he's ready to take things as far as they need to go. Can't say I blame him really.

CTG wack for giving these young fans who dunno betta revisionist history on Mase.....

Mase was da best dude on badboy after biggie died....period.

Jadakiss wasn't da Jadakiss he ended up being on Ruff Ryders yet...Ala T-Mac on da Raptors vs T-mac on da Magic.

When Ma$e said it was his pen that kept Bad Boy afloat after Biggie died, I couldn't help but to feel a little bad for him.

He's acting like he's over it but I think all that ish is still hurting him.

Back
Top Bottom