***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Takeover was cool for the callouts but Ether basically put me on to Nas.

I was like wow who this dude going after Jay Z hardbody :lol:

Jay did relight Nas buzz though so I'd call it a draw.

Cam tells the best fairy tales.

Biggs a stand up dude man. Imagine being up 100 mil & not being involved in the streets no more & having to serve a sentene because you simply introduced two people. Most would have flipped but he just took the bid & is back out hustling

I watched the Biggs joint yesterday. It was cool. Wild hearing him say Jay turned down two shows for three million a few years ago.

I'm pretty sure Dame said a few years ago that Ether was better or it hit harder. Something like that.

Biggs always seemed like one of them cold street dudes. lol Weird seeing him speak.

Wouldn't surprise me if he put in the most money to start Rocafella.

I'm listening to this Kiss and Fab interview. Kiss funny as ****.

What did Mase do to CTG? lol

He think G-Dep and Black Rob was better rappers than Mase.

Agreed. Seems like him and Biggs were on the same wave length as far as realizing that the music industry was filled with phony individuals. Biggs, seemed to view it primarily as a money grab (rightfully so), while Dame may have been more invested emotionally because he was passionate about pushing the Roc’s artists, and the culture forward in general. Quiet as kept, Dame was on to something when he did that BC interview back in 2015. It seems like it’s just the cool thing to do to play dude like he was one some other ****, but even before that there have been gems that he’s dropped over the years. Some folks get hung up on that “my son had cookies” quote, and completely ignore “hustle for your last name, never for your first”.

Dope interview from Biggs, man. It would be dope to listen to him, Dame, and Hov at a sit down 20+ years after creating the Roc, seeing it on the come up, seeing it as the juggernaut that it was, seeing the downfall, and still having the reverence not recognized by many other staples in rap history.

... but Hov ain’t going for that ****. :lol:

Agreed. Seems like him and Biggs were on the same wave length as far as realizing that the music industry was filled with phony individuals. Biggs, seemed to view it primarily as a money grab (rightfully so), while Dame may have been more invested emotionally because he was passionate about pushing the Roc’s artists, and the culture forward in general. Quiet as kept, Dame was on to something when he did that BC interview back in 2015. It seems like it’s just the cool thing to do to play dude like he was one some other ****, but even before that there have been gems that he’s dropped over the years. Some folks get hung up on that “my son had cookies” quote, and completely ignore “hustle for your last name, never for your first”.

Dope interview from Biggs, man. It would be dope to listen to him, Dame, and Hov at a sit down 20+ years after creating the Roc, seeing it on the come up, seeing it as the juggernaut that it was, seeing the downfall, and still having the reverence not recognized by many other staples in rap history.

... but Hov ain’t going for that ****. :lol:

Both Charlamagne & Steve stoute have recently made public statements apologizing to dame & saying he was right. Dude has what some would call irrational confidence & it rubs certain people wrong

Ashanti said a regular 9-5 guy wouldn't understand her job. I would baby girl.

wow.png

I'm listening to this Kiss and Fab interview. Kiss funny as ****.

What did Mase do to CTG? lol

He think G-Dep and Black Rob was better rappers than Mase.

Black Rob is a better rapper than Mase

and Life Story and Child Of Da Ghetto > any Mase album

the older i get i see why Dame left the music game alone based off the morals he stands by.

That wasn't willing b

Dame talks at length about not wanting to keep an artist under him forever & make money off of them. He's been very open about teaching artist how to get money w/o em & allowing them freedom to move when they want. Baby has made it clear he wants to eat while everyone starves.

Dame also talked about being the old guy trying to fit in amongst the young generation. Baby be out here doing all the things the new rappers do, flagging
, always in the club, flashing money etc etc. Dame said that's one of the main reasons he has no interest in music anymore.

Back
Top Bottom