***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

pass da plug = im hurtin help me.

Dame cool but i see thru da bravado.

This is literally the exact mindset he was talking about through the interview smh lol. we have zero reason to believe Dame is hurting for anything. And everytime i hear him speak he's constantly talking about spearheading businesses on his own dime, with his own team.

Man Angie Martinez looking her age.

yeah she lookin like una tia vieja...

you can relate how your old aunts/uncles turn old when they used to look young and fly...

angie-martinez-during-the-7th-annual-soul-train-lady-of-soul-awards-picture-id104971447

When Ma$e said it was his pen that kept Bad Boy afloat after Biggie died, I couldn't help but to feel a little bad for him.

He's acting like he's over it but I think all that ish is still hurting him.

Yeah, Mase carried the franchise once Big died.

Diddy and Mase was killing the radio videos. He was writing all those hits. Wonder if he's gotten what owed to him.

Watched the whole Mase interview. I agree with a lot of what he said but some of it was BS and he dodged a few questions.

But I agree with never biting the hand that feeds you. I never liked Cam dissing him just like I never liked Game dissing 50.

I also agree with Mase saying we were 19 back then. We were kids, how you still that mad about it.

Mase was right about Bad Boy. He carried them once BIG was gone. Without Mase, I think it would have been real different.

I also remembered Cam and Mase were cool a few years ago so it was weird that Cam start dissing him again.

That new Mase song was wack, never was a fan of that beat. It always sounds louder than the lyrics. Mase about to do mad interviews though but he gonna just say the same **** over and over.

Fab and Jada doing every ****in interview possible and I don't know why. That album isn't gonna sell or stream mad numbers so what's the point?

I found myself agreeing with a lot of what Ma$e was saying.....

He needs to tone the tough guy **** down a lil bit though. I’m sure it’s some insider **** going on that we not privy too, and he has every right to stand his ground and be aggressive.....but they’re far too grown to be willing to stand on THAT line regarding a diss record addressing **** from 20 years ago that’s been said before.

Mase’s look and tone was “I’m with whatever”.

Anyone know how Baby Maine died? Was it people down with Mase who was responsible?

Couldn't find any details about his death online.

Ma$e really running with this somber i was being bullied storyline :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

Son is a manipulative, habitual liar, and it's been proven time & time again by numerous people & factors. I knew this **** was fugazi once fab said he received a call from Ma$e talking to him about the battle. This ***** went on a calling spree to rappers he don't even know to try & persuade their opinion on the battle. Son is crazy :lol:

Yeah, Mase doing some corny **** right now. Calling everyone and doing all these interviews.

Mase >>> G.Dep

But I think I would say Child of the Ghetto >>>> Harlem World

I love Harlem World but it had too many songs and it was too pop at times so I would probably take Child of the Ghetto

Charlemagne doing everything he can to **** on Mase and they weren’t allowing it. That’s dope

No, he was just the most marketable. Because he could get teens and young girls.

who was better?

81uMRV8ElIL._SL1419_.jpg

no one in da Lox was as polished as Ma$e at da time...all those hot 97 freestyles can tell you that, and no one's album completed with Harlem world other than Big.

who was better?

no one in da Lox was as polished as Ma$e at da time...all those hot 97 freestyles can tell you that, and no one's album completed with Harlem world other than Big.

Of course he was more polished, he was sitting on Puff's lap for two years.

Was he a better rapper? No

Nobody ever considered Mase one of the top rappers in the game. He was like Ja Rule. He made music for chicks and young kids. That was his lane. Mase, Nelly, Ja Rule.

Fab and Jada said Mase could really spit but guess that's still not enough for some of yall lol

Just cause he made commercial music doesn't mean he couldn't spit when he wanted to. See "N***** Done Started Something" and "Do What Playas Do" from the Violator album.

Back
Top Bottom