***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

This ***** tombout Power [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

what??????
tariq a sucka
all the things his dad did for him
and he hanging with the enemy
kaanan gonna get him killed
and ill be happy once he does
he a idiot
i hate that ***** *** **** boy
hope ghost whoop the black off him when he gets out

Forgot what thread he was in and the name Tariq triggered him :lol:

Power TV show. Which I still need to watch.

This ***** tombout Power [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

what??????
tariq a sucka
all the things his dad did for him
and he hanging with the enemy
kaanan gonna get him killed
and ill be happy once he does
he a idiot
i hate that ***** *** **** boy
hope ghost whoop the black off him when he gets out

Forgot what thread he was in and the name Tariq triggered him :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Nawghty a good damn fool

He knew what he was doing. Crazy thing is bruh could just disappear and all will be forgotten.

His goal was $4m? :x :x

This dude was out of his damn mind. Shaneless scammer.

Last edited:
I havent really looked into the scammer rumors about umar but if its true im hella disappointed.

Last edited:
I always gave him the benefit of the doubt because I knew it would be a challenge. But I never knew the ***** wanted $4 million. His reach has never been that wide for him to ever think he could possibility achieve that.

Besides being a doctor he also has ESP, hell, maybe he's a super hero

giphy.gif

but it might just have been a lag with the camera/sound

Bruh is a con man :lol:

He got his early looks from saying he was a "dr" and a descendant of Frederick Douglass but has given no proof that either of those are even true :smh:

Then it came to the school ****....bruh provided no financial plans, no curriculum plans, etc and was mad as hell that he allegedly "only" raised 250k in 6 months. Chalked it up to "trifling *** black people" and said just because you donated $25 don't mean you done he need that **** month after month :lol:

2 years later and _'s STILL have no clue wtf he did with that money, no financial records etc and I'm not even surprised :smh:

He did the Dr thing to give his word more credibility like Cornel West, Boyce Watkins or Michael Eric Dyson, but I bet they would shut you down quick and be able to show you their paperwork

the execution of black schools is something that def must be done tho... personally i think that is the key to solving a lot of our issues. Diddy opened one in Harlem and that was a big step.

the execution of black schools is something that def must be done tho... personally i think that is the key to solving a lot of our issues. Diddy opened one in Harlem and that was a big step.
right. high time to do that. when I come to think of it I can't understand why it was't done earlier

I don't think it is a good look to talk about how good things were during the Jim Crow Era

America's school system is still highly segregated btw, some in the South on recently desegregated. That is one of the major problems. Because of housing discrimination and the way our tax code is set up to fund schools, schools in black communities get under funded. Hell it happens in cities with majority black population, black majors, and schools filled with black teachers.

The best answer is more integration, more equal resource, so that if a white majority community wants to tank the school system, both black and white kids suffer. It is not a perfect answer, you would still be problem you would have too look out for.

I don't know what got into people's heads that segregation in the answer to black folk problems. That just makes it easier for white supremacist to target our communities.

Black folk need to worry about the tax code changing, school funding increasing, encourage more black people in the community to become teachers, maybe bring back busing both black and white kids being bused to non-neighborhood schools so the demographics of schools match the city/county/state, before they give their money to a unqualified scammer like Umar.

If you want a black owned, black run private school, cool. I have zero issue with such a thing, and think tons of good would come from it. I would support more of them, but that alone is not enough to help everyone, especially the poor.

Systemic problems need systemic changes.

Last edited:
Where did say anything about how good the Jim Crow Era was or segregation is the answer. :lol:

You know I don't do extremes.

But the fact is Integration wasn't all good for black people. I've heard plenty of stories from older people about how teachers really taught them **** and cared. Teachers knew the parents, communicated with the parents. It wasn't this "your child needs medication" or drilling into kids heads it's something wrong with them killing their confidence at a young age. Black teachers, principals damn near all lost their jobs cuz of Integration. During Integration we shoulda been asking to keep our people in those positions and not just be happy with going to school with white kids or leaving next door to white people. Ain't **** special about that. What good is Integration when damn near all the teachers are white females?

At the end of the day you can't expect majority white school system to really care and teach black kids.

Last edited:
Where did say anything about how good the Jim Crow Era was or segregation is the answer. :lol:

But the fact is Integration wasn't all good for black people. I've heard plenty of stories from older people about how teachers really taught them **** and cared. Teachers knew the parents, communicated with the parents. It wasn't this "your child needs medication" or drilling into kids heads it's something wrong with them killing their confidence at a young age. Black teachers, principals damn near all lost their jobs cuz of Integration. During Integration we shoulda been asking to keep our people in those positions and not just be happy with going to school with white kids or leaving next door to white people. Ain't **** special about that. What good is Integration when damn near all the teachers are white females?

At the end of the day you can't expect majority white school system to really care and teach black kids.

-So when is this period before integration you are talking about if it was not the Jim Crow Era? If I was wrong to assume that, then my bad, I apologize for making than assumption. But you keep talking about integration and this time before integration, when exactly are you talking about?

-You have the wrong imagine of the American school system, and probably America as a whole, if you think that black and white people all just integrated together a few decades ago or integration happened on a large scale.

The American school system is still highly segregated, because we have laws (including the Civil Rights Acts) that banned de jure segregation but did little to combat de facto segregation. Black and white people are still highly separated by neighbors, the way we fund schools is usually through stuff like property taxes. This leads to unequal funding, then minority schools get left behind because they have less resources, teaches don't want to teach in those schools, the country and state set in, and you get this cycle that produces bad results. But it does not really stem from teachers not caring, it mainly stems from a poor funding scheme. This happens in poor white neighborhoods also. Hell I live in Las Vegas and see it too.

I'm not saying teachers and administrators attitudes are not a problem, suspension, feeding under performing kids into special ed are still and would remain important civil rights issues. And why black folk need to wake up to the backdoor finesse move that Charter Schools are. But I think it is important we look at how resources are divided before I care about if a son's teacher cares. I can overcome one more easily than the other.

Also I much rather my kids have the education I got in Montgomery County MD over being around a clown like Umar Johnson.

-BTW, I grew up in St. Lucia so most of my school life I was taught by only black people. It is not a panacea, when the incentives aligned wrong you can still get bad outcomes. I mean look at that Atlanta cheating scandal. Black teachers in black ran schools, ****** over black students because the incentives got ****** up.

And at the end of the day, you can't expect a few black owned private schools to be able to serve the entire market, the realities of funding will catch up to you very quickly. Nor will being taught by black people be a cure all. Especially if it is Umar Johnson doing the teaching.

And like I say with most discussion you and me have, things are not binary, we can do both. Just not with scammers like Umar involved

Last edited:
I'm talking about during integration when black kids were taught by black teachers they were treated better than they are now.

Your response made it sound I was saying "integration was all good" no. What I'm saying is asking to be part of white society has worked against us in some ways and schools are one of them.

I'm talking about during integration when black kids were taught by black teachers they were treated better than they are now.

Your response made it sound I was saying "integration was all good" no. What I'm saying is asking to be part of white society has worked against us in some ways and schools are one of them.

You are still are being vague about the time period, and this comment is different than what you said anyway........

It was black schools all over before integration. Teachers actually cared about the kids then.

I don't know what you are talking with my response. Before you objection was that I made it sound like you said the Jim Crow Era (when de joure segregation was legal) was the time period you were praising, now you're saying I made it see like you were saying it integration?

Which one is it famb? I'm confused

But in the end, you are kinda the pot calling the kettle Dominicano with the claims I'm misrepresenting your argument, when you are misconstruing mine

I am talking about the short comings of just thinking private black schools or black teachers is the cure, when that is not really realistic, and there are larger systemic issues to be address, that could potential help many more black kids. My post was about reforming the socioeconomic system to get more equitable outcomes for black people, it is about a better allocation of resources. I was not just asking to be part of white society.

Last edited:
I meant to say during segragation in my last post.

And again, I never praised the Jim Crow era as a whole. IN SOME WAYS integration has been bad for us.

I meant to say during segragation in my last post.

And again, I never praised the Jim Crow era as a whole. IN SOME WAYS integration has been bad for us.

I never meant to imply you were praising the Jim Crow era, my bad famb if it came off that way. I know you not on some Ninja steez (I'm not even joking dude legit called this the Golden Era :smh:)

And I while I will admit that there has been difficulty in integrating America, especially if a few black people get isolated. But I believe much of the bad outcomes you still today is not because of integration but because integration was fought so harshly, so new legal forms of segregation were implemented that have hurt the community a lot. America's schools are still much more segregated than they are integrated. And again, not claiming everything will be wavy because they're are still major civil rights issues that exist in integrated school districts.

America, cough white America, literally changed the way it did economics just because the time claim for equal participation with black people. I just think it is important we not lose sight of that, and realize if you can get back to those macroeconomic practices, with equal participation and share resources, there are tons of gains to be made.

And that can supplement group and community economics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom