Official Bulls VS. Cavs Post...

eek.gif
chicago
pimp.gif

while they were doing all that review, they should have seen Bron Bron traveled his +## off at the top of the key before driving.

nah $+@$ that lets take it back why didnt salmons give the ball up when rose damn near stepped on his toes cuz he was so damn close

dudes need to chill and learn they place NOW how you gone freeze out the star player
smh.gif
smh.gif

Lot of contact, but no foul. LeBron forced it and lost the ball expecting to get bailed out.
smh.gif

eek.gif
...noone complain about preferential treatment the rest of the season.
laugh.gif
wink.gif

That was a make up call for going off the rim, so I can live with it...

Worst game I've seen us play, since...I can't even remember.
indifferent.gif
(no shots, congrats Bulls fans).

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

ARE THEY SERIOUSLY TRYING TO FIGURE OUT A WAY TO GIVE THEM THE BALL BACK????
smh.gif

They were just trying to make sure he touched it last

lame.

Cavs got cheated... I know yall hate the Cavs and everything but that was an obvious foul.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

nah $+@$ that lets take it back why didnt salmons give the ball up when rose damn near stepped on his toes cuz he was so damn close

dudes need to chill and learn they place NOW how you gone freeze out the star player
smh.gif
smh.gif

Seriously you just can't do that EVER... Del Negro needs to chew his !*# out... he won't tho ({}).

Originally Posted by CasperJr

nah *!!# that lets take it back why didnt salmons give the ball up when rose damn near stepped on his toes cuz he was so damn close

smh.gif
smh.gif
I saw that, dude almost turned it over because he just didn't want to give it up. Is there something amiss between the two?

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

eek.gif
...noone complain about preferential treatment the rest of the season.
wink.gif
Why? Because of that lone play? Where the refs made the right decision?

Sit the #@+# down.

Mo Williams now I see why your the most hated player on NT
indifferent.gif
, MoWilliams and prime-time games don't mix like 2 d@$#s and no chicks

Mike Brown your rotations suck, The Z and Shaq combo set the pace of the NBA back 60 years

Lebron that last drive was just
sick.gif
, you better than that

Least we will get to see Lebron put on a show tomorrow in NYC, Bulls fans enjoy the win, only time you guys will be first place in the Division is in the monthof November

Back
Top Bottom