Official Bulls VS. Celtics Game 5 Post....

Anytime you let GLEN "BIG BABY" DAVIS score 20+ points....

YOU DESERVE TO LOSE.

And Vinny sticking with the SAME DEFENSE ON PIERCE...

YOU DESERVE TO LOSE.

Won't lose any sleep over this one.

We need Boston to smack up Orlando

That was painful.

#++%%@!#+@%%@ need to practice their free throws. Most basic %@*# in basketball and you can't even get it in the basket while standing still and having noone in front of you? Ridiculous

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Lost a tooth and the game........way to go brad...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man im supppose to be studying rite now and yall got me rollin...dis game is gonna keep me from a A

that is just some atrocious defense

were rondo and marbury on the floor? if so there is no reason not to double pierce

the 1 on 1 defense was terrible too...thats like letting lamar drive left for a layup every time

Looking at the reply Rhondo should get suspended, he just went at Miller's head. People have gotten suspended for worse, like when Kobe got suspended forflailing his arms around

totally agree with outacontrol. the celtics run the same damn play over and over again. you know Paul Pierce wants to shoot a mid range jumper from the freethrow area and yet you don't throw a second defender to make him pass and have the celtics play a scramble offense.

Bulls had their opportunities, have no one to blame but themselves. They may win Game 6, but no way they're taking Game 7 in Boston. The inexperience oftheir entire team from the coach to the players was on full display. I hate the C's but Paul Pierce comes thorough again, can't deny he's one ofthe tops in the game right now, especially at crunch time.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Tyrus Thomas should've got the ball up there instead of Brad Miller. Would've been a dunk and 1.
I was just talking to my boy about that... If you're going to run that play, why have slow-footed Brad Miller? Tyrus would have dunked it withthe time Brad Miller took on his first step
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Anytime you let GLEN "BIG BABY" DAVIS score 20+ points....

YOU DESERVE TO LOSE.

u keep talking out of ur *++ and saying that dumb +!*$, if davis is going to hit that 20 foot jumper then so be it him alone ant going to beat u by shootingand making it

Back
Top Bottom