Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread - OUT NOW! - FULL Multiplayer INFO Pg1 [New Poll]

Thoughts on the game?

• AMAZING! Best CoD yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solid.

• Meh. Just like every other CoD.

• Trash. I want my money back.

• I ain't eem buy it, bruh.

• Total voters
i think the map design is a lot better in this one. Not many brown levels from what I've seen

Matchmaking is a pain. I was waiting in a full lobby for 5 mins saying we needed more players.

He basically up sold me on the hardened. He must have known what he was talking about since he was dressed as he still lives in his parents basement.

HA, those dudes REALLY know what they're talking about . . .

Well I'm on probation. :smh:

Nvm: guess not, these servers are glitchy as hell right now.

Last edited:
when yall gonna get rid of them bum *** PS3s and cop yourselves an xbox fams ?
:x

Anyways, PS3 heads, you already know the clan name and tag. Me and Mo will be on tonight. Chris, Donut, Brian, Vintage, Dmasta and Disgaea? Yall ready :smokin

Last edited:
sick.gif

Anyways, PS3 heads, you already know the clan name and tag. Me and Mo will be on tonight. Chris, Donut, Brian, Vintage, Dmasta and Disgaea? Yall ready
smokin.gif
I can't wait for the reunion. My username may be gone, but my PSN name remains the same...

Add Me: momoney848 
pimp.gif

Anybody played zombies yet :nerd:

I only saw the trailer for that first map on the bus. link to anymore please

Just got off work.. Get in my car start driving.. Realize I have a flat.. Fml sitting in my work parking lot, just letting off a little rant before I throw the spare on this b :smh: just my luck or a sign :nerd:

2 questions regarding online play
1. How does it compare to Black Ops 1?
2. Please tell me it's better than MW3. I had to return that game within the week
mean.gif
1. Worse. The layout of the map is like scribble scrabble. Also, all the guns feel the same. Same shooting sound. Same reload sound. Same feel.

also, respawn is a JOKE. People respawn right behind you... Also, score streak is mad ******ed. Getting higher end score streaks are nearly impossible. And f you play the objective, most likely you're going to get killed. All these "assist" points barely add onto your score streak so those are useless anyways.

2. Nope. Yea MW3 had problems, but wow..... BO2....... MW3 problems were deadmans hands... but you could avoid those... The maps are so scribbled to the point where it's like dead mans hands EVERYWHERE since people respawn behind you. Also, grenades are strong as HELL. And UAV SPAM IS FREAKING CRAZY.

Before anyone tells me im garbage, my K/D is around 2.3... It was in the 3.0s but then i just didnt care anymore and started joking around in Nuketown

-GodBlessTheTrap

Dudes acting like respawn isn't an issue right after EVERY CoD release?  They'll patch and fix the bugs.

Overreaction Tuesday.

1. Worse. The layout of the map is like scribble scrabble. Also, all the guns feel the same. Same shooting sound. Same reload sound. Same feel.

also, respawn is a JOKE. People respawn right behind you... Also, score streak is mad ******ed. Getting higher end score streaks are nearly impossible. And f you play the objective, most likely you're going to get killed. All these "assist" points barely add onto your score streak so those are useless anyways.

2. Nope. Yea MW3 had problems, but wow..... BO2....... MW3 problems were deadmans hands... but you could avoid those... The maps are so scribbled to the point where it's like dead mans hands EVERYWHERE since people respawn behind you. Also, grenades are strong as HELL. And UAV SPAM IS FREAKING CRAZY.

Before anyone tells me im garbage, my K/D is around 2.3... It was in the 3.0s but then i just didnt care anymore and started joking around in Nuketown

-GodBlessTheTrap
lol didnt read but i know ur garbage.

-GodBlessTheTrap

You're just poo @ the game, sir.

I really like the game. Maps are all pretty damn good and I like the 10 point Class system. They'll fix the spawning etc. and you ***** boys will come back around. Haven't gotten in to Nuketown 2025 on MP yet though :/

Line at gamestop 4:30 in the afternoon was at least 30 deep near out the door

Back
Top Bottom