OFFICIAL Cavaliers V Celtics Thread Easter Sunday 4/12 3:30 ABCHD

The Cavs can act a fool all they want. In June, they'll be reduced to tears and frowny faces, after the Lakers smack then 4-2 in the Finals.

Who celebrates when their team is losing though?
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

14xm2l4.gif

Word...they needs to calm down.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

The Cavs can act a fool all they want. In June, they'll be reduced to tears and frowny faces, after the Lakers smack then 4-2 in the Finals.
You'll be wrong, just like your Sig.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh and I KNOW these Laker Stans aint talkin when they made all those Ronyy Turaf posts appreciating the ****ish antics hedid while on the bench. Y'all need to sit y'all azzes down somewhere and stop trolling the Cavs threads with that hypocritcal nonsense y'all bespewing.

Like the Lakers are just GUARANTEED to take it all. GTFOOHWTBS

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh and I KNOW these Laker Stans aint talkin when they made all those Ronyy Turaf posts appreciating the ****ish antics he did while on the bench. Y'all need to sit y'all azzes down somewhere and stop trolling the Cavs threads with that hypocritcal nonsense y'all be spewing.

LOL....

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

where were all these cav fans in 2002 and below?
why do salty fans always have to bring this up in every thread..................... I am pretty sure that 98% of Lakers Fans are only Kobe fansand there are only about 6-10 NT that our truly Cavs fans.

But do we have to bring this up every time.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh and I KNOW these Laker Stans aint talkin when they made all those Ronyy Turaf posts appreciating the ****ish antics he did while on the bench. Y'all need to sit y'all azzes down somewhere and stop trolling the Cavs threads with that hypocritcal nonsense y'all be spewing.

How many times did the Cav's beat the Lakers this year?

Cav's fans acting like they won it all already. You guys got a great W today you can celebrate but you still haven't beat LA this year.

just got back from the 'game' this wasnt close after about 3 minutes. good to see we didnt let up the lead even in garbage time. i bet they get somerest tomorrow but whether #1 is locked up or not, believe cavs WONT lie down and lose the last game at home. they came too far and set a lot of records thisyear, they are shootin for 40-1 now. thats nuts

met up w delonte after the game before they had to leave for the plane and got him to sign a jersey, dude has the worst sig out of all the players ive ever hadsign somethin. i guess thats how he writes tho. coulda wrote better w my foot.

agreed w killerj. the 'where were the cavs fans at before X' is gettin old. hes right, most of the NT population wasnt around for magics showtime era.they are all kobe stans. we know who the ol school cavs heads are in here

we got blasted today. i turned it off after the first quarter and turned on some baseball. damn KG, you killed us this season.
smh.gif

everyone needs to calm down. some Cavs fan od it as well as a few Lakers. How bout everyone wait until these two teams actually meet or are on the verge ofmeeting in the playoffs.

I just want to see how the Cavs do in this years playoffs dealing with high expectations for the first time. I expect Lebron to be ok but how does thesupporting cast deal with it. How does Mike Brown "coach" the team, how many laminate cards does he have ready.

In my opinion, the Cavs only have two things you can call weaknesses and those are interior defense and if they go up against a team with a good shooting guardwho's bigger than West.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How many times did the Cav's beat the Lakers this year?

Cav's fans acting like they won it all already. You guys got a great W today you can celebrate but you still haven't beat LA this year.
Let us celebrate man...we haven't won anything in our entire history...we had to go through the Shawn Kempoverweight, kid #6-7 days, the Ricky Davis shooting at the opponent's basket to get a triple double days...the first round picks of Vitaly Potapenko,Trajan Langdon, Chris Mihm, and Luke Jackson...let us breathe...

Originally Posted by solefob

everyone needs to calm down. some Cavs fan od it as well as a few Lakers. How bout everyone wait until these two teams actually meet or are on the verge of meeting in the playoffs.

I just want to see how the Cavs do in this years playoffs dealing with high expectations for the first time. I expect Lebron to be ok but how does the supporting cast deal with it. How does Mike Brown "coach" the team, how many laminate cards does he have ready.

In my opinion, the Cavs only have two things you can call weaknesses and those are interior defense and if they go up against a team with a good shooting guard who's bigger than West.
I can respect what you are saying solefob. Neither team is guaranteed a damn thing. Regularseason records are thrown out the window come playoff time. I mean there are other teams that can very well win it all in either conference besides the Cavsand Lakers.

13 pages...hmmmm.

I haven't read through ANY of it, but I'm sure it's polluted with Laker trolls trying to downplay the game today.

Dudes are like roaches
smh.gif

And as far as the dancing. Lay off. This team knows when to have fun, and knows when do get down to business.

There was no dancing or pictures after they got smacked two games in a row. But today was Easter Sunday and they played an almost perfect game.

It's one thing to direct actions or try to show up the other team (DeShawn Stevenson, I'm looking at you), but it's another to have fun with yourteammates...wait, make that your friends. That's what this team is, they are FRIENDS and that is something special that you cannot measure. Ask anychampionship team, they will tell you that they played for their guys. They didn't want to let their teammates down. I KNOW these guys feel this waybecause they REALLY like each other.

If Orlando would've leaned with it and rocked it when they were smacking the Cavs by 40, I would have ZERO problem with it beacuese they earned the rightto do that by handling their business. The Cavs were correctly more concerned about THEIR play.

I cannot wait til next Sunday when the 2nd season begins. This isn't the first time the Cavs have had rediculous expectations. The season and playoffsafter their Finals appearace had the world on notice. LeBron thrives on the spotlight and I know his teammates will follow. Get ready for the postseasongentlemen...And it will come through Cleveland
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom