OFFICIAL Cavaliers V Celtics Thread Easter Sunday 4/12 3:30 ABCHD

Originally Posted by langfor5

If the Cavs don't win a ring this year I fear there may be mass suicides in Cleveland.

there will be
pimp.gif
roll.gif

WALLY SCZEXERBIAK
eek.gif

"This is just Wally's 10th block shot of the season"...JVG: I thought you were gonna say of his career.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
@ zerbiak block
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the cavs bench covering the ball boys eyes from seeing that because he too younglmfaoooooooooooooo x 100000

eddie house having some fun...ray ray not so much
and the first commercial after teh game was that dunk in game 6
roll.gif

Let me preface: I am a Lebron Jame "fan"

Sometimes I wish Lebron would just sit his tail down. I mean we know you're great, and I actually like playing with him on 2k9 and respect his game in real life; but I'm tired of his sideline foolery. I really hope he wins a Championship this year, because then it wont thrown back in his face.

Call it a generation gap, but I could never nor would I picture Jordan doing the running man or the Nike on the sidelines after a regular home season victory.

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Sometimes I wish Lebron would just sit his tail down. I mean we know you're great, and I actually like playing with him on 2k9 and respect his game in real life; but I'm tired of his sideline foolery. I really hope he wins a Championship this year, because then it wont thrown back in his face.

Call it a generation gap, but I could never nor would I picture Jordan doing the running man or the Nike on the sidelines after a regular home season victory.

HE IS 24 YEARS OLD........Chill out (and it doesnt help that delonte west is sitting next to him
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by agold1002

HE IS 25 YEARS OLD........Chill out (and it doesnt help that delonte west is sitting next to him
laugh.gif
)

I thought he was "24", what does age have to do with it? Guess, I'm supposed to assume that all 24 year olds are suppose act that way? It'sbecause of who he is, which is basically the poster boy for the league, that allows him to get away with it. Anyone else would be chatised.

Originally Posted by agold1002

HE IS 25 YEARS OLD........Chill out (and it doesnt help that delonte west is sitting next to him
laugh.gif
)

I thought he was "24", what does age have to do with it? Guess, I'm supposed to assume that all 24 year olds are suppose act that way? It'sbecause of who he is, which is basically the poster boy for the league, that allows him to get away with it. Anyone else would be chatised. On a sidenote,I'd rather see Delonte act a fool. He funny without even trying to do so.
laugh.gif

Naw he is 24 but u got to realize he is playing wit a bunch of goons and they are just having fun. You saw eddie house throwing alley oops in the lastminute...the nba isnt very strict when it comes to jokin around. I mean look at shaq he gets away wit it and so does dwight

The team is having fun and they have great team chemistry..whats the problem?

Would you rather he be like Kobe at 24 or MJ smacking people into depression?

Let the man be.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

The team is having fun and they have great team chemistry..whats the problem?

Would you rather he be like Kobe at 24 or MJ smacking people into depression?

Let the man be.

laugh.gif
Ay, if that wins Championships then yeah! I will "let Lebron be" he just needs to bring home some hardware soon!

He is a kid, let him be. I like that fact that LeBron is just like me, you are serious on the court, but me and my boys joke around on the bench all the time.No harm in it, I'm glad to see people, not only Lebron and the Cavs having fun.

I dont understand why people are always griping about the cavs having fun on the bench.
Do they have to sit there like dull logs.

No they can have fun, but some of their antics are OD...we'll see how much dancing they'll be doing if they get behind in a series or critical playoffgame.

Back
Top Bottom