Official Celtics vs. Sixers Playoffs Series Thread (BOS wins 4-3) On to the ECF...

One of the biggest choke jobs I have seen in recent memory

But yall can trust this Boston team all you want I won't like I said all playoffs

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

And this is why the Celtics aren't legit. Always run out of gas.

eek.gif
they got real stagnant

laugh.gif

the whole first half this 6ers team was TRASHBAGS. I have NO idea how they won this game, Boston
laugh.gif

Son

Lavoy, Thad, Lou, MEEKS, Williams

The energy is outstanding....this team continues to surprise me, we were soo terrible in Philly so far

Andre with the clutch? amazing...GREAT WIN....and as usual...give Philly some credit!

I always liked Iggy. I imagine if I was a Philly fan I wouldn't like him as much but thankfully that's not the case.

Good win for Philly.

Man I don't know how Philly keeps getting these wins, but they are.
laugh.gif

Not complaining tho
pimp.gif

and I was def wrong about Lavoy Allen. I HATED that pick last summer, but he's really erasing any doubts he may have had.

I dislike Iggy more than anyone but he gets mad props tonight
two Boston teams down in one night; good day for Philadelphia 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bangtcg

WHAT? The celtics are suppose to be a championship hungry veteran team right?

they're still a good squad....we just ended the game with more hunger
this postseason has been really weird and magical for this Sixers squad, but i love it

Mehh, Dissappointed with the Celtics, but its still obvious which team has played better for most of the series. its 2-2 but game 2 Philly played terrible and we handed it to them. Celtics have played better than the Sixers thus far, we just need to stay focused instead of trying to just run through the motions.

I don't understand Doc's rotations at all lately, Bradley is an offensive liability in the 4th quarter and he can't rebound, put in Bass or Peitrus.

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

Mehh, Dissappointed with the Celtics, but its still obvious which team has played better for most of the series. its 2-2 but game 2 Philly played terrible and we handed it to them. Celtics have played better than the Sixers thus far, we just need to stay focused instead of trying to just run through the motions.

I don't understand Doc's rotations at all lately, Bradley is an offensive liability in the 4th quarter and he can't rebound, put in Bass or Peitrus.
you played better in one game get out of here with that "don't wanna believe it's 2-2" rationale 

Yep. Doc takes a LOT of blame for this one. Sixers have no go-to guys. Poor defensive lapses, laziness, and poor coaching led to this one. Add in some questionable ref calls and you have a team that blew a 17, 18 point lead.
Rondo and his hero ball will be in the end of him in Boston.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

you played better in one game get out of here with that "don't wanna believe it's 2-2" rationale 

yea. The sixers let Boston have game 1. Game 2 wasnt as close as the final score, they crushed them in game 3 and celtics blew chunks in game 4. So basically they played 1 fantastic game, and were recipent to a sixers choke job in game 1. But the celtics chocked in game 4 so were even

Back
Top Bottom