Official Celtics vs. Sixers Playoffs Series Thread (BOS wins 4-3) On to the ECF...

they wasted 10 seconds before fouling?

well he shouldn't have fouled. they would have had 5 seconds left.

Sixers should just foul so they can't shoot the three just like they did to us in game 1

I am shocked.

I honestly thought I'd never see the day the refs would call KG for an illegal screen.

eek.gif
 they called a KG illegal screen
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I am shocked.

I honestly thought I'd never see the day the refs would call KG for an illegal screen.

Bout time they call the +*@$ KG tries to pull night in night out
laugh.gif

Wow, surprised the Sixers got one in Boston.

Props to them.

finally. They havent called an illegal screen for the last 2 games. He's been doing it the entire time. he wasnt in position and he tried to cheat his way into fixing it

letsssss gooooooooooo

i'm still very mad about game 1, we could have been up 2-0! Crazy.....i think boston will take 1 in philly

KG is the only dude we can't guard honestly....KG and Rondo can go off on us at any point

KG been doing that damn illegal screen his whole career. Shocked they had the balls to call it at that juncture in the game. It's the right call though. Just wish the refs would be more consistent.

laugh.gif
Pathetic. You choose to call that with 10 seconds left? How many no calls were there in this game?

Now on to Philly. Erase that 3rd quarter ugliness and this game is cake. Sixers have zero go-to guys.

For as much as this forum has turned into NBA Officiating Talk I'm stunned nobody cares that Philly got every call imaginable 
grin.gif
. At least be consistent. And I hate the Celtics. 

Back
Top Bottom