Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

I think the Bulls should just wait until the off season to go after someone. Michael Redd would be a good fit and would be really cheap.

Yeah Cake You Right, I forgot He Was Lil Body......Well then...who 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

And No thanks on Michael Redd

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Michael Redd would be a good fit and would be really cheap.

he's a shell of himself and can't play defense... He's basically Bogans with the opposite abilities.

I'm not sure how much left Redd has...maybe if he came cheap and came with the Suns' training staff then game on.

If standing pat, I wouldn't rely on the draft. By the way, what's up with the tryouts for 4 NBDL guards? Is that in case a move is made and it's to fill a roster spot?

Its my hope that we may be trying to make a move for Lee or Jr...

Giving him away for a pick... that reduces our salary giving us the ability to absorb some and a trading piece.

GarPax... Make It Happen!!!!

JJ Traded To Raptors!!! Gar Making Moves....
We Get Miami's 1st round pick TOR received in the Bosh deal I Believe.....We tryna Flip them picks for Lee? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Thank God. JJ needed to bounce for both parties. Hope we can pick someone up that is worth a damn. I still want to keep Asik for depth reasons and 6 fouls to use against the better teams in the East.

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Supposedly we Get Miami's 2nd round pick TOR received in the Bosh deal I Believe.....We tryna Flip them picks for Lee? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Had to edit that to 2nd Round Pick But Messed Around And Quoted Myself 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So How Do Yall Feel Bout: Miami Pick + Charlotte Pick to Houston For Courtney Lee Sound Good With Yall??

Lets Go 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

We Get Miami's 1st round pick TOR received in the Bosh deal I Believe.....We tryna Flip them picks for Lee? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

We Got ACTION!!!!
pimp.gif

Flip Em Jessie White Got Damnit !!!!

^^^

Second Rounder....I got It Mixed Up With The Emotions Flowing Of Another Deal Being possible....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But with their record it'll basically be a Late-first rounder 

Sorry

tired.gif

Early seconds arent alway bad. Basically a first but its non-guaranteed contracts.

Courtney Lee on his way to Chicago? I would welcome him for sure.

Back
Top Bottom