Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

I like this move if anything it gives us some pieces to make another move without having to touch other players.

I'm all for a 3 that can backup Deng.

With Derrick being the ballhandler and everything else on offense, why can't we get a decent 3 and move Deng to the two? Deng has been hitting 3's and has some quickness and enough length to bother 2's. I know he probably will get burned by guys like Wade and R. Allen, but so will the other players we have.

I just want somebody that can come off the bench so we can start brewer already.

I think the Bulls are setting themselves up for Anthony Parker.

Trade gives them $2.9 million in cap space while Parker makes $2.8 million.

BETTER NOT BE ANTHONY BUM $!* PARKER !!!!!!!!!!!!! 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Also, this gives Chicago four first rounds in 2011 and 2012 (two of their own, Charlotte and Miami) and $2.9 in capspace to play with.

Could do some damage.

it would be stupid as hell to go after Parker when there a very servicable 2's who are younger and more capable and who dont fold under pressure, ie Lee. I dont support that move.

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

^ i think we have the bucks first pick as well...unless im tweaking.
No, I believe Chicago gave Milwaukee the right to switch first round picks in this past draft. That's how Milwaukee got to pick #15 instead of #17 despite finishing with a better record than Chicago.

Chicago does have a second round pick from Milwaukee though.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

i still wish we would of got melo, but we didnt the knicks got him, i doubt it will be a successful for them this season at least 
You're right. It's all about 2012
pimp.gif

My Wish List:

Courtney Lee (Best Fit)
Jr. Smith (Wild Card)
OJ Mayo ( I could dream 
ohwell.gif
)

Or stand pat...
No Anthony Parker...I Repeat NO ANTHONY PARKER

My list, for what it's worth

1. Afflalo (a reach this season)
2. Lee (hopefully Morey folds for picks)
3. JR Swish (if he acts up, he's a rental)

Wilson Chandler? Kinda Nice, but not for Taj
JR Smith is that 2 Guard we need, scorer and can play defense

How about Rip Hamilton? I know it's a LOOOONG Shot but kinda nice to see him play for Bulls..

I just hope Bulls move some pieces to improve this Team..

@STEIN_LINE_HQ Word is Bulls have NOT abandoned hope of striking deal for OJ Mayo and now have one more first-round pick to peddle after James Johnson deal

From Mark Stein's Twitter

"Word is Bulls have NOT abandoned hope of striking deal for OJ Mayo and now have one more first-round pick to peddle after James Johnson deal"

Why I do not understand this at all... Oj isn't a good fit he's just a name... He can not play defense and he's an inch taller than our pg who's 6'2... This is stupid.

I do not understand this. Better off getting Anthony Parker
30t6p3b.gif

From Mike McGraw:

@McGrawDHBulls: Don't necessarily assume the James Johnson trade means another Bulls deal is coming before the deadline.

@McGrawDHBulls: Bulls are surely working the phones, but they want to have the option to add players later.

From KC Johnson:

@KCJHoop: League exec who has spoken with Bulls says Bulls are still talking to Grizz regarding Mayo. Says isn't close but still talking

@KCJHoop: Bulls have roughly $2.9 million of cap space after Johnson trade. Working from strength. Have picks, cap space. Can also wait for buyouts

Hmm......

Back
Top Bottom