Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by DeeNyce

I feel bad for you chicago fans, these refs are killing you guys.
They were bad, but the Bulls killed themselves with their horrible plays down the end of the 4th. LBJ tried to gift wrap a win for them and they didn't take it. Rose was anything but the MVP down the stretch.

It's been a good season but this series is over.

Did Rose score in ot? What did he score in the 4th? He has had 2 pts in each of the last 4th quarters, then none in this ot.

Rose Blew the game Real talk I'm disappointed He was way to careless with the ball He should have ended it in Regulation

I thought Derick would seize the night at the end of regulation. He had nothing but lane in front of him and opted for a tough 20 footer over James. It was a terrific season, but I won't lie, this hurts more than when I broke my right leg.

Said it once and I'll say it again rose shouldn't be playing the whole 2nd half it's killing him he wasn't doing it all year but now you have him doing it every damn game and his body isn't used to it. And that's the reason he couldnt get past bron he was gassed

Between rose and turnstile 5 at the end had me heated gotta do better than that ESP when they give us that lbj offensive foul which is never called.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Said it once and I'll say it again rose shouldn't be playing the whole 2nd half it's killing him he wasn't doing it all year but now you have him doing it every damn game and his body isn't used to it. And that's the reason he couldnt get past bron he was gassed

even more so when he cant drive and get easy layups or FT.

everything i've said about rose this season that i got blasted for has come to light ... unfortunately it's at the wrong time ....

just very sad right now ... this dude had 2 chances and took 2 jumpers ... he doesn't get it ... it's like he wants to show the world he can hit a jumper ... all of his faults were exposed this series ... from the bad turnovers, to the ill advised shots, to the hero ball, to not getting into the offense quick enough, lack of aggression when necessary ... not knowing when to take over, not knowing when to pass ... to continuing to go 8 for 26 ...

when the bulls moved around the ball ... make or miss ... good things happened ... that standing around watching rose is great when he is making ... he needs to take wayyyyyyyyyy less shots ... pass more ... get his teammates more involved and pick and chose his spots in the flow of the offense ...

/rant ... i have nothing more to say ... i'm disgusted right now

I still believe
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One game at a time

Someone update me on what Rose's reasoning was for settling for jumpers when Lebron was on him.

The stupid play by the bulls over shadows whatever ref advantage the heat have. The heat WILL ALWAYS have the ref advantage but you can't make it worse by playing stupid.

There are FOUR plays that stay in my mind:

1. the bulls backup pg slips and falls at half court and mike miller makes a wide open 3
indifferent.gif

2. Noah slips and falls on the floor which results in a 4 point play for the Heat
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Up 3 and then down 1 cause you fall? WHERE DEY DO DAT AT?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

3. Rose settles for a jumper on the bulls next to last possession
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

4. Rose settles for a jumper on the very last possession of regulation
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Do I even need to mention Rose and Boozer choking the at Ft line? and Rose's 7 turnovers?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

This bum korver having 3 turnovers and 2 made field goals (1 of them in garbage time)
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Im broke off this game.

Derrick really blew this one, i just feel like he didn't rise to the occasion and he had a prime opportunity to take over especially with that last shot.

I really don't know what to say
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Your Right but who else is going to do something?

Originally Posted by knightngale

Someone update me on what Rose's reasoning was for settling for jumpers when Lebron was on him.

The stupid play by the bulls over shadows whatever ref advantage the heat have. The heat WILL ALWAYS have the ref advantage but you can't make it worse by playing stupid.

There are FOUR plays that stay in my mind:

1. the bulls backup pg slips and falls at half court and mike miller makes a wide open 3
indifferent.gif

2. Noah slips and falls on the floor which results in a 4 point play for the Heat
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Up 3 and then down 1 cause you fall? WHERE DEY DO DAT AT?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

3. Rose settles for a jumper on the bulls next to last possession
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

4. Rose settles for a jumper on the very last possession of regulation
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Do I even need to mention Rose and Boozer choking the at Ft line? and Rose's 7 turnovers?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

This bum korver having 3 turnovers and 2 made field goals (1 of them in garbage time)
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Yes i took note of all of these moments

^^ I guess that's easy to say when ur on the winning side lol. Thursday it is but honestly if we not going to take this to 7 (where it's a tossup) lose Thursday. Let me enjoy this weekend drinking and partying away the bulls season instead of being glued to the tv on sat night.

Are you unaware of Lebron's defensive abilities. He can almost match Rose step for step, he's strong enough to absorb contact and he's long enough that he can sag off Rose a little while still giving a great contest. Usually when a SF is guarding your PG you have a mismatch that would discourage teams from doing this, but 6'9" Luol was too busy getting blocked by 6'3" Wade for this to be the case. 
But let's pretend he does get passed Lebron, his options are...
1. Drive into the lane, where the whole defense collapses on him. Result: Charge/heavily contested layup
2. Drive and kick   Result: Korver/Bogans/Brewer bricked shot

3. Pick and roll      Result: Boozer and Noah recklessly enter lane, stupid shot or pass ensues 

Almost isn't step for step rose has the handles to make lebron move but didn't take advantage of it. Lebron nice but if rose just says f it I'll take rose getting by lebron most of the time. As far as everything else I rather that result than rose fades like he MJ or Dirk.

^ what else can we do? Let's go bulls but we could have been up 3-1 ourselves that's what's so disappointing. Heat got game 3 but 2/4 we could have had. Whatever happens we need a productive sg. Maybe if tmac would have signed we might have had that prob solved for the short term.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Are you unaware of Lebron's defensive abilities. He can almost match Rose step for step, he's strong enough to absorb contact and he's long enough that he can sag off Rose a little while still giving a great contest. Usually when a SF is guarding your PG you have a mismatch that would discourage teams from doing this, but 6'9" Luol was too busy getting blocked by 6'3" Wade for this to be the case. 
But let's pretend he does get passed Lebron, his options are...
1. Drive into the lane, where the whole defense collapses on him. Result: Charge/heavily contested layup
2. Drive and kick   Result: Korver/Bogans/Brewer bricked shot

3. Pick and roll      Result: Boozer and Noah recklessly enter lane, stupid shot or pass ensues 
I have seen Rose take Lebron and Wade to the basket before. You are giving way too much credit to lebron. This is the MVP. Taking it to the basket is your strength. Throw up a forced layup or floater...at least you broke the
defense down somewhat and there is even a chance for a offensive rebound. If you miss a fadeaway jumper the play is over.

Back
Top Bottom