Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

^ Damn You're Right... Charlie Hasn't Won ANYTHING
ohwell.gif

hell no on that asik for lee & sloan saw the 2nd coming of mike & said %^&*( it i aint going through that ^*() again
roll.gif

+edit+ sloan ahould have won COTY at least twice if not 3 times smh NBA just like giving SN MVP x2
30t6p3b.gif
they tried to do it x3
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

^ Damn You're Right... Charlie Hasn't Won ANYTHING
ohwell.gif

He was never bad enough to fire never good enough for the recognition. Then after a while he became a staple. This was due a LONG time ago.

He was just a predictable coach.  His offense was just running several versions of the pick and roll, with shooters stationary on the perimeter and the big guys doing the most moving without the ball. 

Kyle Korver never had to run through screens for Jerry Sloan.  His involvement consisted of waiting for the ball at the 3 if the defense helped out on the pick and roll. 

Whether Thibs is using Kyle the right way is another story but his willingness to use Kyle in different ways show more creativity than Sloan has used in a long time. 

Hearing that the bulls are eyeing Anthony Parker. 

I like this best cuz he has size, can shoot some, can play defense plus his contract doesn't require any long term commitment.  Not only that but it probably wouldn't take much to trade for him.

He can add a little more depth to the 2 guard spot for this season without causing the Bulls to give up any key pieces. 

Originally Posted by amel223

I like this best cuz he has size, can shoot some, can play defense plus his contract doesn't require any long term commitment.  Not only that but it probably wouldn't take much to trade for him.

He can add a little more depth to the 2 guard spot for this season without causing the Bulls to give up any key pieces. 
NO HE CAN'T
laugh.gif
he is worse than kyle at defense....

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by amel223

I like this best

Sincerely DISAGREE... Candace's Brother is a *@%!!+% BUM!
30t6p3b.gif
This is indeed FACT. Did you guys not see Rondo defecate all over Candace's brother the whole series? He played over the screen every time  
sick.gif

Rose with 10 and 3 vs Paul 11 and 3, I don't like how they got off to such a great start forcing turnovers, but I think we have a chance to get back in it before end of the 3rd.

Derrick Rose has a party? 

Lol
pimp.gif
at Rose outplaying the "two best pgs" in the nba in the same week.

The bulls defense was feisty tonight.  Especially that second unit.  We went on a huge run without Rose in the 4th. 

Good W.

Rose held it down in the 3rd and the bench came through in the 4th...

The defense in the 2nd half was 
pimp.gif
. That block Brewer had on Thorton on the fast break was 
sick.gif
. Bogans with 11 has to be his career high. Pooh abusing that !@!@! CP3 all game, Pooh showing out against Deron and Chris on their home floors, I love it.
2nbrqdf.png

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

The defense in the 2nd half was 
pimp.gif
. That block Brewer had on Thorton on the fast break was 
sick.gif
. Bogans with 11 has to be his career high. Pooh abusing that !@!@! CP3 all game, Pooh showing out against Deron and Chris on their home floors, I love it.
2nbrqdf.png
laugh.gif
Imagine.  I'll check.  I'm curious what his career high is. 

Very happy with the way we played in the second half. especially the second unit, CJ Omer and Ronnie gave us good minutes. Omer with double digit boards
pimp.gif
Rose with another good game.

Lets finish these last two off strong going into the break

Back
Top Bottom