OFFICIAL: *******.com vol. What did you get?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]MODS - you can lock if this thread if it violates any rules. I am here to share the infoand goods with NT.[/color]

Sup NT, just wanted to share this new website I found out about today. It's called *******. Pretty much you earn points for simply logging in and answeringdaily questions or playing daily games. It's easy, and doesn't no personal info until you are ready to place an order for a FREE ITEM. *******, isstill in the beta stage and many users have already recieved free xbox 360 elite game systems and PSP rockband bundles. For you skeptical people, you canredeem a low amount of points on an iPod gel skin to see for yourself that its legit.

How it works

Points are earned when a user signs in daily, when they answer the question of the day (the question is more about your opinion, and takes only 5 seconds todo), and when a user refers new members. To show you how easy it is to earn points, I got 29pts through registration, 2 points for signing in, and another 2points for answering the question of the day. All this for a grand total of 33pts in the first few minutes since registration. And to put it in perspective, Ican already claim many videos games such as Soul Caliber IV, which is 25pts. (Note: You can only claim stuff on Fridays because that'swhen they replenish their supply)

Is *******.com a legitimate website?

As a testament to the legitimacy of *******.com, its CEO, Kathy Savitt, used to be Vice President at Amazon.com and the CMO atAmerican Eagle. *******.com major financial contributors is Liberty Media, which owns a major part of Time Warner, which is the firm that supportsBodybuilding.com and QVC.

Now the only way to become a memeber at *******.com is to get invited. Be sure to stay away from invites on Yahoo Answers, for those aren't real invitesbut just ways for people to get your email address to send you spam.
Proof of items being received can be found here: http://lockerzforum.com/prizes_received/
MORE INFO THANKS TO DJSVEN: http://niketalk.com/topic/208141

******* is an invite only website. PM Me your Email address if you wantone.

Legit site

got ufc undisputed from them a couple days ago

whoever needs invites hit ME up
nerd.gif

If you check out the forum link in the first thread, you can see a few users received prizes already.. Also, theres another person confirming few threads up.im about to place an order for an ipod gel skin and take a pic when it comes in

I GOT INVITES TO...PM ME YOUR EMAIL!!!

how do you earn more points? ive been signed up for about a week and all i can do i sign in and answer those daily question things for 2 points.

i also have invites.

pm me your e-mail addy.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

how do you earn more points? ive been signed up for about a week and all i can do i sign in and answer those daily question things for 2 points.

they're still in beta . Currently you can only log in to earn ptz and answering daily questions.. But supposedly when they launch October 15, they willhave more ways to earn points.

do you make up your own password? or is there really a "combination"?

every time i click on something it says this page doesnt exist
frown.gif
WTH

Ya if we can help each other out by inviting each other that would be great. Because they cap the invite limit at 20.

Back
Top Bottom