OFFICIAL: *******.com vol. What did you get?

thats weird...right when i clicked this thread, i opened up new page to check my email and got en invite from them
laugh.gif

at first I thought this was an ultra exlcusive community and getting invites would be impossible, guess not, the way this thing is running it sounds like apyramid scheme
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Capo617

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

I MADE IT!!!!
SUCCESS! FREE SHIRT AND DOUBLE POINTS!!!

HOLLA!!!!!

Lucky. How long did it take you to stack up 20? Been stuck at 6 all day.
It didn't take me long to invite that many people. It was the "them actually signing up after the invite" part that took forever.I'd say it was a 3 hour waiting time.

I MADE IT!!!!

HOLLA!!!!!

It didn't take me long to invite that many people. It was the "them actually signing up after the invite" part that took forever. I'd say it was a 3 hour waiting time.
Word. That's what's taking me forever. Got a bunch pending people are being lazy to take 30 seconds to open a new tab and sign up. Theyain't gotta do a thing after they sign up if they don't want
laugh.gif

I GOT INVITES TO...PM ME YOUR EMAIL!!!

Capo617 wrote:

RATxAxTAT wrote:

I MADE IT!!!!

HOLLA!!!!!

It didn't take me long to invite that many people. It was the "them actually signing up after the invite" part that took forever.
I'd say it was a 3 hour waiting time.

Word. That's what's taking me forever. Got a bunch pending people are being lazy to take 30 seconds to open a new tab and sign up. They ain't gotta do a thing after they sign up if they don't want
laugh.gif

why dont you just make fake emails using different ip addresses/names/etc?

Originally Posted by doosta45

Capo617 wrote:

RATxAxTAT wrote:

I MADE IT!!!!

HOLLA!!!!!

It didn't take me long to invite that many people. It was the "them actually signing up after the invite" part that took forever.
I'd say it was a 3 hour waiting time.
Word. That's what's taking me forever. Got a bunch pending people are being lazy to take 30 seconds to open a new tab and sign up. They ain't gotta do a thing after they sign up if they don't want
laugh.gif

why dont you just make fake emails using different ip addresses/names/etc?
I don't even know how to mess with IPs and all that. I aint even gonna risk getting banned over it.

Could you just make a bunch of email addresses and invite yourself using those email addys? or does it have some sort of IP tracker...

PM me. I NEED an invite.
smile.gif
i am ready for the bombardment of PMs

Back
Top Bottom