OFFICIAL COMIC BOOK THREAD

Ohh you meant the Superhero Civil War.
I can't remember who started that and I only read that comic digitally so I can't dig it out.
You might be right tho. The New Mutants Vol 2 had different characters than vol 1 and 3. I never got into vol 2 since it wasnt my team.

I meant these guys

new mutans have always been a weak team imo. sun spot had potential..but cannon ball..worst marvel character imo

Sorry in advance just getting back into comics.
I'm looking to get the whole Constantine collection. I prefer digital copies but, physical copies are okay too.
Also is the Marvel subscription worth it?
Any and all help is appreciated.~

$60 a year for digital.

$599 for the whole digital copy of Constantine :smh: >: seriously?!?
Anyone have another option? ~

Last edited:
new mutans have always been a weak team imo. sun spot had potential..but cannon ball..worst marvel character imo
Illyana is one of my favorite mutants. Definitely in my top 10. The point of this comic is that they are supposed to be weak in comparison to the X-Men. They were 14 years old in Vol 1. They aren't supposed to be able to fight Magneto or anything like that.

But if you mean their powers are weak....no way!

Marvel subscription is $60 a year. I didnt renew because the collection was lacking at the time (I was amongst the first to get in on that). Also it was annoying that they wouldnt have a series. It just jump around randomly for which comics were digitized

completely made up example: if they had Uncanny X-Men 6 it wasnt guaranteed that they'd have 7-20 but somehow they would have 21....

IDK that was a long time ago so my comment may be invalid

Last edited:
Hit Girl #5 properly tied Kick-*** 1 and 2 together
It definitively did :pimp:

I'm sad we won't be getting Hit-Girl Origins though :smh: Millar said he'll just fold it in to Kick-*** 3
IDK if it is just me but The New Mutants needs to come back in some way or form

are you talking about the mutants who pretty much started civil war? doing the whole reality tv thing
Those weren't mutants. Just c and d list superheroes on a team.

The last New Mutants books wasn't all that good. I liked the initial mission statement but it didn't keep up my interest.

As far as a new New Mutants title. It might happen but it won't be Magik and those same faces. Magik is in Uncanny X-Men, Sunspot and Cannonball are in Avengers, Dani is in Fearless Defenders, Wolfsbane is in X-Factor, and Cypher, Amara, and Warlock are currently not being used.

There's a chance they might bring the title back with new characters or characters that aren't usually in the title. Maybe the x-men from Young X-Men book and New X-Men book. That'd be kinda cool

wait. the ones from the Connecticut incident when they were chasing nitro.....that was the new mutants. nitr was a muntant.....right

As far as a new New Mutants title. It might happen but it won't be Magik and those same faces. Magik is in Uncanny X-Men, Sunspot and Cannonball are in Avengers, Dani is in Fearless Defenders, Wolfsbane is in X-Factor, and Cypher, Amara, and Warlock are currently not being used.

There's a chance they might bring the title back with new characters or characters that aren't usually in the title. Maybe the x-men from Young X-Men book and New X-Men book. That'd be kinda cool
I don't want that.
I know Magik is in uncanny X-Men did not know where the others ended up.

Also Wolverine is in several different comics. It makes sense for him to be in All New X-Men and Wolverine and the X-Men since they take place in the same building. And all the comics he is in takes place in the same area but seriously?

Wolverine and the X-Men
Savage Wolverine
The Wolverine
All New X-Men
Uncanny Avengers
I'm sure there are a few I am missing.

I dont read wolverine dedicated comics since I dont like him too much but really? And those aren't small roles either

My favorite character is Cyclops (even though I named my son after Wolverine) and I hate when writers make him an actual cyclops (missing one eye). So lazy.

As a kid Cyclops was my favorite. My brother kept making fun of me for that. In retrospect he was weak until recently when he started to become the man Xavier wanted him to be.

You named your son Logan over Scott? or James........................

Cyclops has been beast since jean died if you ask me.

As far as wolverine, I'm not sure i like him on the avengers. although I always thought him vs cap is one of the best battle in marvel.

I wasn't sure I liked him, havok, rogue, and beast on the avengers too but uncanny avengers really picked up in this last issue. 4-6 are going to focus around Thor tho.

So Jamie Foxx is going to be Electro in the next Spider-Man?

I'm interested in that...I've always wanted to see a live action iteration of that villain.

just got my hands on Injustice #1 (finally!)....OMFG Joker is playing NO GAMES. He
(w/ some help from Harley & Scarecrow) pretty much ruins Superman's life without killing him in the first issue.
CAN'T WAIT to read the other issues AND get my hands on the game!

Last edited:
I am thinking of grabbing Joker Graphic Novel and Arkham Asylum: Serious house on Serious Earth.

I have heard nothing but good things about those two. How are they?

I am thinking of grabbing Joker Graphic Novel and Arkham Asylum: Serious house on Serious Earth.

I have heard nothing but good things about those two. How are they?

Both are amazing graphics, I felt like there could've been more to Arkham Asylum but it was good nonetheless, Joker is perfect

Back
Top Bottom