Deadpool #5
Thief of Thieves #12
Alpha: Big Time #1 (of 5)
Judge Dredd #4
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #19
Savage Wolverine #2
Captain America #4
Wolverine MAX #4
Red Hood and the Outlaws #17 (Death of the Family Aftermath)
Jinnrise #2 (of 6)

Batwoman 17
Happy 1-4
Nova 1
Captain Marvel 10
Avengers 6
Superior Spider-Man 4
Indestructible Hulk 4
Daredevil 23
Dark Avengers 187
Morbius The Living Vampire 2

I quickly read JLA just to check it out. Seemed really good but I expect nothing less of Johns. Really liked how Martian Manhunter was depicted out of all of them, especially what he said, straight badass. Seems like a rag tag group forming to be a team type of book. As for the ending I'm not reading other books so this didn't make sense to me, so what happened to that character in the end is probably not what it appears or it'll be reversed eventually, especially given the other books involving that character.

Finally reading the comics I have bought in the last few weeks. X-Factor is nothing special. Wouldn't recommend it.

What is the difference between JL and JLA?

I thought I posted this but I guess it didnt go through:
Uncanny X-Men Vol 3 started off strong. Good things will come out of this, as usual. As for the new costumes. I like Magik's and Magneto's, Indifferent to Cyc's. Not sure how I feel about Emma Frost ditching her signature white elegant look, but strictly speaking on style and design, it is a sick costume. But damn the way it ended..... leaving readers on the edge. I'm sure it is part of their plan dude at the end aint snitching though.

Anyway I am about to go through Days of Future Past and Joker Graphic Novel.

Marvel x Vans (Spring 2013)

pickups for the week

the Mean Joe Greene reference in Deadpool #5 >>>

Nova #1 was a GREAT introductory issue. Looking forward to this series & the Guardians of The Galaxy relaunch

Last edited:
Just picked up:

Indestructable Hulk 1-4
Savage Wolverine 1-2
Batman 17
Wolverine: Origins Volume 5 Deadpool

went to a new comic shop. had the uncanny xmen scottie young for 5 buck and like 8 of them sitting. still had somr all new x men #1 1st prints chilling. had all white cover variants sitting.
had the uncanny x men deadpool state birds variant all for 5-6 bucks..
and lets you set up a locker type system for 10 bucks where u order the new comics coming out and they are held for you to come in and buy

went to a new comic shop. had the uncanny xmen scottie young for 5 buck and like 8 of them sitting. still had somr all new x men #1 1st prints chilling. had all white cover variants sitting.
had the uncanny x men deadpool state birds variant all for 5-6 bucks..
and lets you set up a locker type system for 10 bucks where u order the new comics coming out and they are held for you to come in and buy

Most comic book stores offer pull lists for free and also throw in a 15% discount on all comics. The longer you stay with them the bigger the discount.
New spot located anywhere near SoCal? :nerd:

I'm not too happy about that spoiler

I feel like Damian had more story to tell. :smh:

Marvel #1 Teaser

Begin with the best super heroes in comics--Marvel does it FIRST!!

HUGE story coming soon to fans, worldwide.

Mike Hawthorne is joining the Deadpool gang

Last edited:
I wonder if that's Marvel's teaser for the trade featuring all the Marvel Now #1 issues.

That'd be nice but it wouldn't be something never done before or the the 1st thing they've done since DC did it with the New 52 #1s and 0 issues.

They said story so I'm expecting some sort of story involving all of those characters in some way, shape or form.

comicspro variants released over the weekend

i dont know about the rest of them but I just sold 2 of these for 400.. modern comic book market is dummbb volatile tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom