Official Cowboys VS. Bears Post...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm starting to think maybe this Cowboys team isn't all that "talented" to begin with, they sure as hell ain't showing it so far this year. Anytime you let Jay Cutler DO WORK, your team has some big issues

51 passing attempts for Romo
sick.gif
, how bout that Eagles running game
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Cowboys have to clean house before they waste the youth of guys like Felix, Jenkins, and Dez and the prime of Ware, Romo and Witten. They gotta get a new coach and a new philosophy. 

Bingo, i'd be surprised if garrett is still here after this year...............still not giving up on this season tho, way too early

Yeah, still a lot of season left but if we continue to play like this it'll be a long one.

As for the coaching staff unless we win the Superbowl (
grin.gif
) Wade, Garret and company will definitely be gone.

Cowboys have to clean house before they waste the youth of guys like Felix, Jenkins, and Dez and the prime of Ware, Romo and Witten. They gotta get a new coach and a new philosophy. 

Bingo, i'd be surprised if garrett is still here after this year...............still not giving up on this season tho, way too early

Yeah, still a lot of season left but if we continue to play like this it'll be a long one.

As for the coaching staff unless we win the Superbowl (
grin.gif
) Wade, Garret and company will definitely be gone.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm starting to think maybe this Cowboys team isn't all that "talented" to begin with, they sure as hell ain't showing it so far this year. Anytime you let Jay Cutler DO WORK, your team has some big issues

sick.gif
pimp.gif

what do you mean? Jay Cutler doing work is nothing new except when he got here and had Ron turdner calling the plays
sick.gif
I think we can all agree that theres a big difference between Shanny, Martz and Turner, I wonder were that Vikings fan is that said we would get blown out, and I remmeber telling him the queens would lose to miami, he's gone MIA
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
pimp.gif

what do you mean? Jay Cutler doing work is nothing new except when he got here and had Ron turdner calling the plays
sick.gif
I think we can all agree that theres a big difference between Shanny, Martz and Turner, I wonder were that Vikings fan is that said we would get blown out, and I remmeber telling him the queens would lose to miami, he's gone MIA
roll.gif

Didn't Cowboys fans want to make him HC a few years back?

Originally Posted by rashi

Hell noooooo!

Originally Posted by rashi

Hell noooooo!

i love how the eagles fans always come in here and put they 2 cents in.
the boys gonna mess around and waste the prime of soooo many amazing young players.

this coaching staff makes me sick 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

the boys gonna mess around and waste the prime of soooo many amazing young players.

this coaching staff makes me sick 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by revirxreab

They are your division rivals, of course they are going to come in and talk trash. You should expect Giants & ******** fans to chime in as well
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by revirxreab

They are your division rivals, of course they are going to come in and talk trash. You should expect Giants & ******** fans to chime in as well
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom