Official Cowboys VS. Giants Post....

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Game gonna be close but I don't think the Giants offer much at the receiver spot. Their too young and Newman and Scandrick gonna eat them up.

so youre saying the giants recievers are too young and terrance newman/orlando scandrick are going to eat them up?

laugh.gif

child please.

^^ child please? Man you can kiss the baby because Scandrick will lock down any of the NYG receives.. believe dat

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

i think its gonna be a pretty low scoring game
Well, the Cowboys secondary isn't that great, and the Giants are beat up right now (missing Nicks, Ware, and some guys in the secondary), so Idoubt this will be low scoring.

This would be a bad loss if the Cowboys don't win today IMO considering the circumstances (new stadium, Giants weak secondary, etc). If the Giants winit'll be close (FG), if the Cowboys win it'll be by 2 TD's (my guess).

crowd noise should be INSANE. old cowboys stadium was nuts, add another what, 30K people? should be interesting to see how eli and his line handle the noise

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Game gonna be close but I don't think the Giants offer much at the receiver spot. Their too young and Newman and Scandrick gonna eat them up.

so youre saying the giants recievers are too young and terrance newman/orlando scandrick are going to eat them up?

laugh.gif

child please.

I feel like we rarely eat teams up with our secondary

we'll see if romo is really good/has really matured in this game. the cowboys' D is inferior to the giants' D. but romo is better than eli. romohas the talents to take his game to another level, but he hasn't. cowboys fans are still waiting (but i'm sure he'll play well b/c he always playedwell to start the season and sucked like a mofo down the stretch).

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

ROFL @ The Cowboys having to walk through a bar in their new stadium in order to get out to the field.
Both teams do.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

ROFL @ The Cowboys having to walk through a bar in their new stadium in order to get out to the field.
Both teams do.

i actually think its a cool idea...def. need the glass wall tho

Anxiously awaiting opening game at new stadium.
Asked for permission to watch since its first game at new stadium.
Wife said yes. She has to keep me on point cause I said I am only suppose to
watch if they go to NFC championship game. Forgot about opening game in new crib.
One out of 16 aint bad considering Im a football lifer. Didnt watch last week.

I can feel the excitement in the air and I live about 30 miles from the stadium.
The first quarter will be rockin'. If its close in the fourth that place will be unbelievable.
This is MB3's game. Gotta get him the ball early and often, with pass and the run.
I can see Felix takin a screen to the house for about 65yds.
Roy will be throwin up the 'Hook'em Horns' every chance he gets.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

you got the nerve to come in here and talk %!#%? really? what was yalls score today?
If that was towards me.....
I shouldnt have to address why.... dont play dumb.
The last thing a cowboy fan needs to do is try to open his mouth up to Philly fan after that last game.
eyes.gif

Good luck tonight.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Osi and Tuck FTW!

Back
Top Bottom