OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

I really don't like Koufus against Washington. Leuer can at least space the floor at the 4 and bring anyone outside with him. But it's been tough to go against that Washington front court at the 5 lately.

KNICKS  AT LAKERS

Game Analysis

It’s been quite some time in the NBA where the Lakers (17-46) and the Knicks (12-51) have both been this bad, ranking as two of the worst teams in the league. The Knicks haven’t beaten the Lakers on the road since 2007, so there’s solid history favoring the Lakers. The Knicks are 0-12 on the road against Western Conference teams, averaging only 82.8 points per game during their current five-game losing streak. There are some decent DFS lineup values to consider in this game, although all represent some level of risk – not even one player is above the $5,800 salary mark. I’d look to the Knicks/Lakers game to fill out my DFS roster more than anything, using my suggestions below to build around a previously chosen core.

Line: LAL -7.5  Over/Under: 191.5

Players to Watch
  • Andrea Bargnani, PF,  Knicks  – 25th OPRK ($5,800)
  • Jordan Hill, C, Lakers  – 25th OPRK ($5,400)
  • Jordan Clarkson, PG,  Lakers – 15th OPRK ($5,400)
  • Alexey Shved, PG,  Knicks  – 30th OPRK ($5,000)
- See more at: http://playbook.draftkings.com/nba/nba-breakdown-march-12th/#sthash.PH76ksEN.dpuf

Hibbert is out..gonna play me some Scola. Mahinmi a good play as well. Most people will probably be on Koufos for their punt at C.

Also I'm really contemplating plugging in Calathes for Udrih

Last edited:
With all these injuries tonight I feel like its the perfect time to flourish tourney wise. But choosing between the replacements is always tricky.

DK cash

Tony P
Courtney Lee
Brad Beal
Bron
Kawhi
Barghani
Koufus
Gogurt

Iffy on Beal but seems rested now. My tourney lineups got straight Was/Mem/Mil/Ind punts
watch out for Beal. Low o/u and Wizards are favored by 9. I'm certain he's the first one to the bench if the game gets outta hand.

That 30minute until tip off anxiety just kicked in. 

Always the worst part of FDS for me, watching for last minute player DNPS. Rough

Final tournament line up

Parker
Udrih
Harden
Lee
LBJ
Jeff Green
Favors
Gooden
Gobert

Good luck to all tonight :smokin

Should've left Scola in 
laugh.gif

Have MCW, Middleton, Giannis in one lineup. Not getting a combined 100FPS between all 3 of them, hurts. 

edit: Glad for the OT though

Last edited:
Shame on me for thinking D West would bounce back against one of the softest frontcourts in the league :rolleyes

I only have Gobert in one of my lineups :frown:

Back
Top Bottom