Official Dallas Mavericks vs. OKC Thunder (WCF) Thread. Dallas Mavericks Western Conference Champs

You're just asking like CP now,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

laugh.gif
OKC actually has more talent than we do. I would trade any two Mavericks not named Dirk for Westbrook.

Its just they go such long stretches without scoring and Memphis had a ton of wide open shots they just missed.

I actually think we have a good chance to lose tomorrow but in the end I think we pull it out.

laugh.gif
OKC actually has more talent than we do. I would trade any two Mavericks not named Dirk for Westbrook.

Its just they go such long stretches without scoring and Memphis had a ton of wide open shots they just missed.

I actually think we have a good chance to lose tomorrow but in the end I think we pull it out.

No cable at the house tomorrow... gonna have to catch it some other way.  Mavs in 6. alot of people still rooting against us but we're on a mission. 8 more! OKC is real good and real fast but i think our bench stays consistent and comes up big for us again this series.  hopefully kidd's legs are fresh and he has another "game 1 vs. portland" tomorrow.  mavs in a close one tomorrow

No cable at the house tomorrow... gonna have to catch it some other way.  Mavs in 6. alot of people still rooting against us but we're on a mission. 8 more! OKC is real good and real fast but i think our bench stays consistent and comes up big for us again this series.  hopefully kidd's legs are fresh and he has another "game 1 vs. portland" tomorrow.  mavs in a close one tomorrow

I'm not comfortable that our scoring source for an entire season is Dirk->JET->Marion->Tyson->Barea.

We need him as a scorer, it's just whether we can afford it or not.

Caron deserves some respect. He's played great in the limited time we've seen him.

Having a two-way player like him is key, IMO. He's 31 right now. 31 is the new 27.
laugh.gif
tracy_mcgrady--300x300.jpg
<---- didn't get that memo

I'm not comfortable that our scoring source for an entire season is Dirk->JET->Marion->Tyson->Barea.

We need him as a scorer, it's just whether we can afford it or not.

Caron deserves some respect. He's played great in the limited time we've seen him.

Having a two-way player like him is key, IMO. He's 31 right now. 31 is the new 27.
laugh.gif
tracy_mcgrady--300x300.jpg
<---- didn't get that memo

SneakerPro wrote:

SneakerPro wrote:
*%%* that good sportsmanship BS.

I want them outta here as fast as possible. We old and we need to rest for Chicago.
And you need to keep your mouth shut..
laugh.gif

Be humble, or else when we lose, people going to be all over us.
laugh.gif

We ain't losing man, at least not this round. If we were playing Memphis I'd be as quiet as a church mouse and Chicago same thing.

These dudes though.

They an appetizer.

i have to agree with you on this. i dont see the MAVS losing against OKC. im ready for this series to start. 

SneakerPro wrote:

SneakerPro wrote:
*%%* that good sportsmanship BS.

I want them outta here as fast as possible. We old and we need to rest for Chicago.
And you need to keep your mouth shut..
laugh.gif

Be humble, or else when we lose, people going to be all over us.
laugh.gif

We ain't losing man, at least not this round. If we were playing Memphis I'd be as quiet as a church mouse and Chicago same thing.

These dudes though.

They an appetizer.

i have to agree with you on this. i dont see the MAVS losing against OKC. im ready for this series to start. 

i think it was barkley to say
"both teams have a factor that the other team cannot stop"

i.e. Dirk and the PF/C spot vs the Wetbrook + Durant Pg/SF spot

i would like for Perkins to do better offensively but hands down Chandler is the reason why the Mavericks made it this far in regards to a rebounding Center.

i think it was barkley to say
"both teams have a factor that the other team cannot stop"

i.e. Dirk and the PF/C spot vs the Wetbrook + Durant Pg/SF spot

i would like for Perkins to do better offensively but hands down Chandler is the reason why the Mavericks made it this far in regards to a rebounding Center.

Let's get it Dallas!!!

Going to be a tough series but I don't see us dropping game 1 at home with the time to practice and OKC coming off 7 games.

We must protect our house!!!

Let's get it Dallas!!!

Going to be a tough series but I don't see us dropping game 1 at home with the time to practice and OKC coming off 7 games.

We must protect our house!!!

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Durant Shooting 32 Percent When Defended By Stevenson[/h3]
May 17, 2011 10:31 AM EDT

Durant_Kevin_okc_091214.jpg

Since Kevin Durant entered the league four seasons ago with the Seattle SuperSonics, he has struggled from the floor against Dallas. That changed this season. He made 33-of-63 shot attempts -- which is quite impressive considering he was just 6-of-20 from 3-point range (making him 27-of-43, 62.8 percent on 2s) -- and averaged 29.3 points in the three games.

However, with DeShawn Stevenson guarding him, Durant was just 6-of-19 (31.6 percent) from the floor, leaving him 27-of-44 (61.4 percent) against everyone else. ESPN Stats and Information research reveals that Durant went 5-of-9 against Marion and 4-of-7 against both Caron Butler and Kidd.

Via Jeff Caplan/ESPNDallas.com

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...cent_When_Defended_By_Stevenson#ixzz1MdPI9lRh

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Durant Shooting 32 Percent When Defended By Stevenson[/h3]
May 17, 2011 10:31 AM EDT

Durant_Kevin_okc_091214.jpg

Since Kevin Durant entered the league four seasons ago with the Seattle SuperSonics, he has struggled from the floor against Dallas. That changed this season. He made 33-of-63 shot attempts -- which is quite impressive considering he was just 6-of-20 from 3-point range (making him 27-of-43, 62.8 percent on 2s) -- and averaged 29.3 points in the three games.

However, with DeShawn Stevenson guarding him, Durant was just 6-of-19 (31.6 percent) from the floor, leaving him 27-of-44 (61.4 percent) against everyone else. ESPN Stats and Information research reveals that Durant went 5-of-9 against Marion and 4-of-7 against both Caron Butler and Kidd.

Via Jeff Caplan/ESPNDallas.com

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...cent_When_Defended_By_Stevenson#ixzz1MdPI9lRh

Unless he (Stevenson) starts hitting every three he takes, he's not getting anywhere near 20 MPG this series.

Unless he (Stevenson) starts hitting every three he takes, he's not getting anywhere near 20 MPG this series.

and he's guarding russ, right?

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Are you trying to be snark and sarcastic?

Yes.
laugh.gif

Just like Collison/Serge will be on Dirk, it's a joint effort to stop Westbrook.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Are you trying to be snark and sarcastic?

Yes.
laugh.gif

Just like Collison/Serge will be on Dirk, it's a joint effort to stop Westbrook.

Back
Top Bottom