Official Dallas Mavericks vs. OKC Thunder (WCF) Thread. Dallas Mavericks Western Conference Champs

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Also, we need a two that can create his own shot starting.

If we pay Caron about 7 million, I'm more than content with that.

Give Tyson around 10 million (I know, it sounds ridiculous and a lot, but that's how much we pay for Centers).
Give Caron 7 million.
Give Barea anywhere from 3-5 million.

That's all a pipe dream. Sadly, only one that's probably realistic is the first.
laugh.gif

I wouldn't bring Caron back unless its for dirt cheap ain't no wall in hell he's getting 7 million a year on the open market unless its a 2 or 3 year deal.

I'm biased but Tyson could name his price with me. 10, 11 million I don't care just come back. He's everything we have wanted in a center minus post up game.

Tyson is already in my top 3 favorite Mavs of all time.

Also, we need a two that can create his own shot starting.

If we pay Caron about 7 million, I'm more than content with that.

Give Tyson around 10 million (I know, it sounds ridiculous and a lot, but that's how much we pay for Centers).
Give Caron 7 million.
Give Barea anywhere from 3-5 million.

That's all a pipe dream. Sadly, only one that's probably realistic is the first.
laugh.gif

I wouldn't bring Caron back unless its for dirt cheap ain't no wall in hell he's getting 7 million a year on the open market unless its a 2 or 3 year deal.

I'm biased but Tyson could name his price with me. 10, 11 million I don't care just come back. He's everything we have wanted in a center minus post up game.

Tyson is already in my top 3 favorite Mavs of all time.

How many years you think we'd sign Caron for?

Besides, unless we go out and get Iguodala, he's the best fit for us at the two.

We have very limited years with Kidd, and until we stumble upon his successor, we need to put all our chips on the table.

Beaubois may be ready 4, 5 years from now, but right now? We need Caron.

How many years you think we'd sign Caron for?

Besides, unless we go out and get Iguodala, he's the best fit for us at the two.

We have very limited years with Kidd, and until we stumble upon his successor, we need to put all our chips on the table.

Beaubois may be ready 4, 5 years from now, but right now? We need Caron.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Not at all but that yall salary will still be at 49 million. Then in 2012/13 Westbrook's number will be at least 12 million bucks which will put yall at 50ish million. Then the following year Harden and Ibaka have to get paid which should put yall over the cap.

So the point I'm trying to make is this is yall's team unless yall plan on trading Harden or Westbrook yall really ain't that flexible.

and this is a bad thing?

considering the age of the key players on our team.. and the ages of certain other teams and their cap situations

and trust me we can trade alot more guys than harden or westbrook on our roster.. including that same horrible collison contract

Not at all but that yall salary will still be at 49 million. Then in 2012/13 Westbrook's number will be at least 12 million bucks which will put yall at 50ish million. Then the following year Harden and Ibaka have to get paid which should put yall over the cap.

So the point I'm trying to make is this is yall's team unless yall plan on trading Harden or Westbrook yall really ain't that flexible.

and this is a bad thing?

considering the age of the key players on our team.. and the ages of certain other teams and their cap situations

and trust me we can trade alot more guys than harden or westbrook on our roster.. including that same horrible collison contract

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

How does Scott Brooks find the time to coach the Thunder and also star in the new series 'Franklin & Bash'?
roll.gif
laugh.gif
my girlfriend just said the same thing a few days ago about how Scott Brooks looks like one of them

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

How does Scott Brooks find the time to coach the Thunder and also star in the new series 'Franklin & Bash'?
roll.gif
laugh.gif
my girlfriend just said the same thing a few days ago about how Scott Brooks looks like one of them

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

^ i dont expect us to outright double.. but i do think our guys can do a better job of cheating off and recoving than LA did

and dirk won't have as easy of a time with ibaka/collison 1 on 1 as he did with pau (not saying they can shut him down or handle him.. just that i think they will do a better job than pau did)
LA did not play any defense at all. You guys have a good chance.

thats why i think this series will go 7 with the mavs pullong it out in the 4th.

people see the mavs sweep the lakers and they automatically think they are superior defensively and offensively. LA had wide open looks throughout. they just couldnt make %%@+.

how many wide open looks the mavs get in that series? one million?
laugh.gif

mavs can thank father time and shannon brown's penis for the sweep.

and something tells me itsaboutime and japanair will account for about 80% of posts in here
roll.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

^ i dont expect us to outright double.. but i do think our guys can do a better job of cheating off and recoving than LA did

and dirk won't have as easy of a time with ibaka/collison 1 on 1 as he did with pau (not saying they can shut him down or handle him.. just that i think they will do a better job than pau did)
LA did not play any defense at all. You guys have a good chance.

thats why i think this series will go 7 with the mavs pullong it out in the 4th.

people see the mavs sweep the lakers and they automatically think they are superior defensively and offensively. LA had wide open looks throughout. they just couldnt make %%@+.

how many wide open looks the mavs get in that series? one million?
laugh.gif

mavs can thank father time and shannon brown's penis for the sweep.

and something tells me itsaboutime and japanair will account for about 80% of posts in here
roll.gif

All jibber-jabbering aside, I wish yall the best of luck tomorrow, and hope for a great series.
pimp.gif

#%%@ that good sportsmanship BS.

I want them outta here as fast as possible. We old and we need to rest for Chicago.

All jibber-jabbering aside, I wish yall the best of luck tomorrow, and hope for a great series.
pimp.gif

#%%@ that good sportsmanship BS.

I want them outta here as fast as possible. We old and we need to rest for Chicago.

pimp.gif
*%%* that good sportsmanship BS.

And you need to keep your mouth shut..
laugh.gif

Be humble, or else when we lose, people going to be all over us.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

We ain't losing man, at least not this round. If we were playing Memphis I'd be as quiet as a church mouse and Chicago same thing.

These dudes though.

They an appetizer.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

We ain't losing man, at least not this round. If we were playing Memphis I'd be as quiet as a church mouse and Chicago same thing.

These dudes though.

They an appetizer.

Back
Top Bottom