Official Dallas Mavericks vs. OKC Thunder (WCF) Thread. Dallas Mavericks Western Conference Champs

Originally Posted by WILLINC

24-24 at the line huh. Flashbacks to 06 I guess right Dallas fans. Zebras in full effect. If Wade or LeBron had shot that many people would be crying bloody murder.
Durant shot 19 and Westbrook shot 18... So um... What's your point?

HOW ARE YOU GONNA LET DUDE GO FOR 50 and let terry and barea go off as well?

Kidd hit 1 shot the whole game and dudes are running at him like he is gonna drop 20 a game
roll.gif

I think Durant played as well as Dirk but was not rewarded with some bogus calls.

Westbrook though
indifferent.gif

Barea keeps raping everyone
laugh.gif

24-24 at the line huh. Flashbacks to 06 I guess right Dallas fans. Zebras in full effect. If Wade or LeBron had shot that many people would be crying bloody murder.
Of course.

HOW ARE YOU GONNA LET DUDE GO FOR 50 and let terry and barea go off as well?

Kidd hit 1 shot the whole game and dudes are running at him like he is gonna drop 20 a game
roll.gif

I think Durant played as well as Dirk but was not rewarded with some bogus calls.

Westbrook though
indifferent.gif

Barea keeps raping everyone
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

I kinda don't want Jason Terry to get a ring

laugh.gif
Same here his 'Jet' thing is annoying.
I want to see Dirk and Kidd get one, though

I deffinitely want Dirk to get the ring, Also want to see JET, him and Dirk are the only two guys left from the 06 Finals.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

I kinda don't want Jason Terry to get a ring

laugh.gif
Same here his 'Jet' thing is annoying.
I want to see Dirk and Kidd get one, though

I deffinitely want Dirk to get the ring, Also want to see JET, him and Dirk are the only two guys left from the 06 Finals.

Originally Posted by Mr S J King

Where David Stern get these shade tree refs from?
The NBA has damaged the integrity and purity of the game to sell jerseys.
Durant shot 20FT and doesn't have one scratch on his body.

Oh yeah, Mark Jackson take yo hatin' %%# back to ruckers park.
When its Paul Pierce hittin' those shots is, "hands down, man down!"
But when its Dirk droppin' 48 its due to a bad defensive scheme.
Typical hater from the east coast.
Durant? Dirk didn't touch the floor once. Dirk's flagrant foul on KD on the break was harder than all the fouls that got Dirk his 24 fts tonight combined.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Yea dude doesn't know what he's talking about
laugh.gif

Miami won't even make it past Chicago.

Yea dude doesn't know what he's talking about
laugh.gif

Miami won't even make it past Chicago.

Nah, I heard Mark praising Dirk repeatedly.

Where David Stern get these shade tree refs from?
The NBA has damaged the integrity and purity of the game to sell jerseys.
Durant shot 20FT and doesn't have one scratch on his body.

Durant? Dirk didn't touch the floor once. Dirk's flagrant foul on KD on the break was harder than all the fouls that got Dirk his 24 fts tonight combined.

Nah, I heard Mark praising Dirk repeatedly.

dirk was getting free points at one point...some of those were not fouls

durant and wesbrook attack the basket more than dirk does...dirk was got like 10 free throws just off backing down opponents...WHERE DEY DO DAT AT?

durant and wesbrook attack the basket more than dirk does...dirk was got like 10 free throws just off backing down opponents...WHERE DEY DO DAT AT?

Ya'll can't have it both ways on here. Calling 24 free throws a "ridiculous" performance and then turn around and cry everyday about the league being rigged.

Ya'll dudes kill me.

I think we can all agree though that the refs need to swallow their whistle. Too many free throws both ways tonight.

Ya'll can't have it both ways on here. Calling 24 free throws a "ridiculous" performance and then turn around and cry everyday about the league being rigged.

Ya'll dudes kill me.

I think we can all agree though that the refs need to swallow their whistle. Too many free throws both ways tonight.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Yeah, I'm sure every foul called against Westbrook or Durant was an absolute, no questions asked foul...

Dirk was attacking tonight...

The officials sucked. But they sucked both ways... They refused to let the game flow in the second half. An awful, awful basketball game to watch.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Yeah, I'm sure every foul called against Westbrook or Durant was an absolute, no questions asked foul...

Dirk was attacking tonight...

The officials sucked. But they sucked both ways... They refused to let the game flow in the second half. An awful, awful basketball game to watch.

Exactly what I was going to say.

OKC had 43 FTs compared to 37 for Dallas, not counting the two that Dirk took at the end, and 2 for technicals, that's 33.

Back
Top Bottom