Official Dallas Mavericks vs. OKC Thunder (WCF) Thread. Dallas Mavericks Western Conference Champs

Those fouls that were called on the Thunder players when Dirk was backing them down were @%!#@@+% though.

OKC better find a way to defend without fouling and soon...

Dirk, Terry, and Barea are killing teams. If I was the thunder I would let kidd open all game instead of terry.

I don't know if Westbrook will be able to start making jumpers. I see the mavs sweeping again
laugh.gif

Regardless of the fact, however it was called if it was Wade or LeBron who put up a stat line like dirk did tonight, the conversation would be about the zebras not about how great a performance it was.

Regardless of the fact, however it was called if it was Wade or LeBron who put up a stat line like dirk did tonight, the conversation would be about the zebras not about how great a performance it was.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

dirk was getting free points at one point...some of those were not fouls

durant and wesbrook attack the basket more than dirk does...dirk was got like 10 free throws just off backing down opponents...WHERE DEY DO DAT AT?
Yeah, I'm sure every foul called against Westbrook or Durant was an absolute, no questions asked foul...

Dirk was attacking tonight...

The officials sucked. But they sucked both ways... They refused to let the game flow in the second half. An awful, awful basketball game to watch.
I like the mavs but I don't like watching the refs reward one player so many free points. Yes dirk was attacking but that small segment in the third was just ridiculous. Dude was barely getting touched during those "fouls."

24 free throws for a jump shooter is OD
last time i checked you couldnt put both arms on a offensive players back with his back to the basket. but i might be wrong

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

dirk was getting free points at one point...some of those were not fouls

durant and wesbrook attack the basket more than dirk does...dirk was got like 10 free throws just off backing down opponents...WHERE DEY DO DAT AT?
Yeah, I'm sure every foul called against Westbrook or Durant was an absolute, no questions asked foul...

Dirk was attacking tonight...

The officials sucked. But they sucked both ways... They refused to let the game flow in the second half. An awful, awful basketball game to watch.
I like the mavs but I don't like watching the refs reward one player so many free points. Yes dirk was attacking but that small segment in the third was just ridiculous. Dude was barely getting touched during those "fouls."

24 free throws for a jump shooter is OD
last time i checked you couldnt put both arms on a offensive players back with his back to the basket. but i might be wrong

Dirk, Terry, and Barea are killing teams. If I was the thunder I would let kidd open all game instead of terry.

I don't know if Westbrook will be able to start making jumpers. I see the mavs sweeping again
laugh.gif
Thing is, it was the ball movement, as I've said all along. It's not necessarily about leaving JET open, it's us getting the ball to the open shooter, it just happened to be him.

laugh.gif
Thing is, it was the ball movement, as I've said all along. It's not necessarily about leaving JET open, it's us getting the ball to the open shooter, it just happened to be him.

Dirk was getting fouls on back downs. He only took 3 shots in the paint. KD and especially Russ were driving to the basket a ton more. It's hardly comparable. We got a new DWhistle.

And yes, I'm back on the trade Westbrook bandwagon.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

But there is a conversation about the Zebras
it was kinda obvious dirk was getting the wade treatment

Originally Posted by WILLINC

But there is a conversation about the Zebras
it was kinda obvious dirk was getting the wade treatment

Dirk was getting fouls on back downs. He only took 3 shots in the paint. KD and especially Russ were driving to the basket a ton more. It's hardly comparable. We got a new DWhistle.

And yes, I'm back on the trade Westbrook bandwagon.

at least i'm not a clips fan right now.. baron davis and the 1st pick for mo williams

at least i'm not a clips fan right now.. baron davis and the 1st pick for mo williams

Fouls were bad both ways, both teams got ticky-tack fouls. Not like KD and Westbrook didn't get a lot of foul shots either, so Thunder fans have no reason to complain about officiating...

Fouls were bad both ways, both teams got ticky-tack fouls. Not like KD and Westbrook didn't get a lot of foul shots either, so Thunder fans have no reason to complain about officiating...

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

laugh.gif
If the thunder doubles with Kidd's man then everyone else should stay with their man. Most of the first passes go to Kidd and the defender runs at him. I don't even think kidd would take that many shots even if left wide open
and I doubt he would shoot as good as terry on a consistent basis.

That barea/dirk pick n roll is pretty is impossible to defend though. You just have to hope Barea misses or runs out of gas
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

laugh.gif
If the thunder doubles with Kidd's man then everyone else should stay with their man. Most of the first passes go to Kidd and the defender runs at him. I don't even think kidd would take that many shots even if left wide open
and I doubt he would shoot as good as terry on a consistent basis.

That barea/dirk pick n roll is pretty is impossible to defend though. You just have to hope Barea misses or runs out of gas
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

QFMFT!!!!!

Originally Posted by acidicality

QFMFT!!!!!

Nah I wouldn't leave Kidd open neither. He's been shooting the ball better since the playoffs started and even torched us during that last series. I don't think OKC necessarily wants to leave any of those Mavs shooters open

Nah I wouldn't leave Kidd open neither. He's been shooting the ball better since the playoffs started and even torched us during that last series. I don't think OKC necessarily wants to leave any of those Mavs shooters open

Originally Posted by Hyper

Wasn't there a thread a while ago and a bunch of NT'ers were claiming that they could beat JJ 1 on 1?
roll.gif
roll.gif
YES! i remember that. 
someone needs to find that. Barea would utterly rape everyone on this board in 1 on 1

Back
Top Bottom