Official Dallas Mavericks vs. OKC Thunder (WCF) Thread. Dallas Mavericks Western Conference Champs

Originally Posted by Hyper

Wasn't there a thread a while ago and a bunch of NT'ers were claiming that they could beat JJ 1 on 1?
roll.gif
roll.gif
YES! i remember that. 
someone needs to find that. Barea would utterly rape everyone on this board in 1 on 1

Originally Posted by DT43

Wasn't there a thread a while ago and a bunch of NT'ers were claiming that they could beat JJ 1 on 1?
roll.gif
roll.gif
YES! i remember that. 
someone needs to find that. Barea would utterly rape everyone on this board in 1 on 1

There are no pick and rolls in 1 on 1 basketball, nor is their lightweight slow closeouts because you are recovering from having helped off to Dirk.

Dirk shot 3 FTs on techs and 2 more in garbage time when the game was over...

Is 19 FTs really that ridiculous? Gimme a break.

Yes and it's not even so much the number as to where and how. I guarantee you were one of the ones *****ing about the 06 Wade fiasco, but hell watch the whole 3rd quarter (where 13 of them came from). He was literally getting touch foul calls trying to back down, at one point got 3 straight all on the same possession.

I complain about Rose's ft totals against Indiana some, but watching that game it was CLEAR they were fouling him on purpose most of the time and again after the game, Rose is bruised and battered getting ice.

Legler is commenting on it now, glad someone mentioned it, these were all but 1 on the floor fouls before he is even into an offensive move.

roll.gif
roll.gif
YES! i remember that. 

There are no pick and rolls in 1 on 1 basketball, nor is their lightweight slow closeouts because you are recovering from having helped off to Dirk.

Yes and it's not even so much the number as to where and how. I guarantee you were one of the ones *****ing about the 06 Wade fiasco, but hell watch the whole 3rd quarter (where 13 of them came from). He was literally getting touch foul calls trying to back down, at one point got 3 straight all on the same possession.

I complain about Rose's ft totals against Indiana some, but watching that game it was CLEAR they were fouling him on purpose most of the time and again after the game, Rose is bruised and battered getting ice.

Legler is commenting on it now, glad someone mentioned it, these were all but 1 on the floor fouls before he is even into an offensive move.

The dude would take the rock up top after making the jumper for ball and you'd never get to touch it... Just stop.

The dude would take the rock up top after making the jumper for ball and you'd never get to touch it... Just stop.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Dudes just searching for excuses. They need to just acknowledge one of the greatest playoff performances ever and move on to game 2.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

roll.gif
roll.gif
YES! i remember that. 

This, JJ aint no 1 on 1 type guy.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Dudes just searching for excuses. They need to just acknowledge one of the greatest playoff performances ever and move on to game 2.

roll.gif
roll.gif
YES! i remember that. 

laugh.gif
Right Ravage... And they just showed clips on ESPN where he got fouled and earned trips to the stripe at least 3 different times in the paint...

It was a poorly officiated, ticky-tack game both ways. Get over it and move on.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Regardless of the fact, however it was called if it was Wade or LeBron who put up a stat line like dirk did tonight, the conversation would be about the zebras not about how great a performance it was.

this is true. however russell westbrook lost this game for the thunder not the refs...

laugh.gif
Right Ravage... And they just showed clips on ESPN where he got fouled and earned trips to the stripe at least 3 different times in the paint...

It was a poorly officiated, ticky-tack game both ways. Get over it and move on.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Regardless of the fact, however it was called if it was Wade or LeBron who put up a stat line like dirk did tonight, the conversation would be about the zebras not about how great a performance it was.

this is true. however russell westbrook lost this game for the thunder not the refs...

Originally Posted by got shoes

roll.gif
roll.gif
YES! i remember that. 

He dominated Nate, Though.

Originally Posted by got shoes

roll.gif
roll.gif
YES! i remember that. 

He dominated Nate, Though.

I guarantee you were one of the ones *****ing about the 06 Wade fiasco, but hell watch the whole 3rd quarter (where 13 of them came from).
Go back and look, champ... I was throwing that 2006 team under the bus DURING their run to the Finals... Everyone talking about how deep they were and all that nonsense... That team wasn't that good. I've never talked about the refs taking that title from them. That team was kinda garbage and got to the Finals because of how good Dirk was through the first three rounds...
And on every one of them clips Legler got playing in the background, the defender got two hands in his back, reaching around, trying to fight out front...

That's the way the game was called tonight. It went that way on both ends. I don't like it any more than you do, but acting like it went one way and not the other is ******ed.

I guarantee you were one of the ones *****ing about the 06 Wade fiasco, but hell watch the whole 3rd quarter (where 13 of them came from).
Go back and look, champ... I was throwing that 2006 team under the bus DURING their run to the Finals... Everyone talking about how deep they were and all that nonsense... That team wasn't that good. I've never talked about the refs taking that title from them. That team was kinda garbage and got to the Finals because of how good Dirk was through the first three rounds...
And on every one of them clips Legler got playing in the background, the defender got two hands in his back, reaching around, trying to fight out front...

That's the way the game was called tonight. It went that way on both ends. I don't like it any more than you do, but acting like it went one way and not the other is ******ed.

Back
Top Bottom