Official Dallas Mavericks vs. OKC Thunder (WCF) Thread. Dallas Mavericks Western Conference Champs

Dirk tonight
eek.gif
sick.gif

Also, JET was quoted yesterday or the day before saying, paraphrased..

"I want to outperform their entire bench, not just one guy."

JET, 8/16, 4/8 from deep, 24 points.
Thunder bench, 22 points.

pimp.gif

Also, JET was quoted yesterday or the day before saying, paraphrased..

"I want to outperform their entire bench, not just one guy."

JET, 8/16, 4/8 from deep, 24 points.
Thunder bench, 22 points.

pimp.gif

though i feel there is too many call on both side dirk going 24-24 ft but i think it good to say its fair as KD went 18-19 ft and west b went 14-18 ft dallas won cuz dirk went nba 2k video game casual mode on thunder lol 

though i feel there is too many call on both side dirk going 24-24 ft but i think it good to say its fair as KD went 18-19 ft and west b went 14-18 ft dallas won cuz dirk went nba 2k video game casual mode on thunder lol 

Chris Arnold's whack *%@.

Like I said these dudes are light work.  Fouls went both ways and if they didn't call fouls Dirk was going to make it anyways.

Chris Arnold's whack *%@.

Like I said these dudes are light work.  Fouls went both ways and if they didn't call fouls Dirk was going to make it anyways.

Kobe said "If you want to make history, then you have to do historic things." I think Dirk listened and listened well. 
pimp.gif

Kobe said "If you want to make history, then you have to do historic things." I think Dirk listened and listened well. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Originally Posted by DT43

roll.gif
roll.gif
YES! i remember that. 
someone needs to find that. Barea would utterly rape everyone on this board in 1 on 1

There are no pick and rolls in 1 on 1 basketball, nor is their lightweight slow closeouts because you are recovering from having helped off to Dirk.
This, JJ aint no 1 on 1 type guy.
Miss me with that.  JJ's crossover is unbelievably quick.  You don't get 12 straight in the WCF without being able to score the rock.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Originally Posted by DT43

roll.gif
roll.gif
YES! i remember that. 
someone needs to find that. Barea would utterly rape everyone on this board in 1 on 1

There are no pick and rolls in 1 on 1 basketball, nor is their lightweight slow closeouts because you are recovering from having helped off to Dirk.
This, JJ aint no 1 on 1 type guy.
Miss me with that.  JJ's crossover is unbelievably quick.  You don't get 12 straight in the WCF without being able to score the rock.

Dont sleep on J.J. I used to be a hater. Ive been reformed. Dude has hops also...

97movn.gif

Dont sleep on J.J. I used to be a hater. Ive been reformed. Dude has hops also...

97movn.gif

Jason Terry is a d-word in real life.

also, Jamal crawford is a b-word in real life too.

Jason Terry is a d-word in real life.

also, Jamal crawford is a b-word in real life too.

Back
Top Bottom