Official Dallas Mavericks vs. OKC Thunder (WCF) Thread. Dallas Mavericks Western Conference Champs

After actually watching the game(I only caught the 4th quarter live) we lost this game because James Harden outplayed Jason Terry period.

I hated seeing Stevenson in the game but he did okay on Durant but so did Kidd.

Marion missed some bunnies and I don't think Harden was even touched on his 4 point play or his layup on Dirk.

I still feel pretty confident but also after watching this game the hate Westbrook is overblown, I didn't see him do anything crazy.

Harden was money period, dagger after after dagger that boy is a problem.

I'm putting this game on Jet and Ricky C for sticking with Stevenson on Durant when Harden was the one killing us.

After actually watching the game(I only caught the 4th quarter live) we lost this game because James Harden outplayed Jason Terry period.

I hated seeing Stevenson in the game but he did okay on Durant but so did Kidd.

Marion missed some bunnies and I don't think Harden was even touched on his 4 point play or his layup on Dirk.

I still feel pretty confident but also after watching this game the hate Westbrook is overblown, I didn't see him do anything crazy.

Harden was money period, dagger after after dagger that boy is a problem.

I'm putting this game on Jet and Ricky C for sticking with Stevenson on Durant when Harden was the one killing us.

Terry obviously fouled Harden. May have been a slap on the elbow but he fouled him right in front of the ref. Dude lounged towards Harden when he shot.

Terry reacted that way cuz I notice refs don't usually call fouls when there's some contact after the ball is released. Terry just made his move too early.

Terry obviously fouled Harden. May have been a slap on the elbow but he fouled him right in front of the ref. Dude lounged towards Harden when he shot.

Terry reacted that way cuz I notice refs don't usually call fouls when there's some contact after the ball is released. Terry just made his move too early.

Nah, I don't want Stevenson on the floor in the fourth quarter.

We might need to see Beaubois soon to try and stop some of these goddamn guards from penetrating.

Russ? Fine.

But we can't be having Cook, Maynor, and Harden penetrating so easily.

Nah, I don't want Stevenson on the floor in the fourth quarter.

We might need to see Beaubois soon to try and stop some of these goddamn guards from penetrating.

Russ? Fine.

But we can't be having Cook, Maynor, and Harden penetrating so easily.

OKC did the smart thing and attacked Barea when he was in the game.  You can't let him kill you on one side and relax on the other.

OKC did the smart thing and attacked Barea when he was in the game.  You can't let him kill you on one side and relax on the other.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

There's a difference between outplaying someone versus some guy (and team) hitting almost everything in the fourth quarter. Zombies couldn't miss in the 4th. They were all jacking up stuff and it was going in. Dallas was in that game and playing fine.

There's a difference between outplaying someone versus some guy (and team) hitting almost everything in the fourth quarter. Zombies couldn't miss in the 4th. They were all jacking up stuff and it was going in. Dallas was in that game and playing fine.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Not sure if srs.

Not sure if srs.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Not sure if srs.
Ehh I'd at least let him suit up and why the hell did Brewer not get any clock?

Not sure if srs.

Not sure if srs.
Because Rick wants to stick with the vets.

Brewer would be better than Stevenson.

Stevenson can't do anything with the ball. For the limited amount of touches he gets, he shoots very poorly and can't get the ball to his teammates very well.

If I were Rick I'd even consider starting Brewer.

I'm still surprised Brewer hasnt taken all of Stevenson's minutes...he can't do any worse can he?

Not sure if srs.
Because Rick wants to stick with the vets.

Brewer would be better than Stevenson.

Stevenson can't do anything with the ball. For the limited amount of touches he gets, he shoots very poorly and can't get the ball to his teammates very well.

If I were Rick I'd even consider starting Brewer.

I'm still surprised Brewer hasnt taken all of Stevenson's minutes...he can't do any worse can he?

What I like about Brewer is even though he can't shoot he makes good passes and can finish at the rim.

Stevenson should never play that many minutes unless somebody got hurt.

What I like about Brewer is even though he can't shoot he makes good passes and can finish at the rim.

Stevenson should never play that many minutes unless somebody got hurt.

Originally Posted by JUS3

For a second, I thought Dirk was going to take out an exercise bike. 
laugh.gif

i miss dirk exercise bike photoshop gifs. can we please see a couple?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JUS3

For a second, I thought Dirk was going to take out an exercise bike. 
laugh.gif

i miss dirk exercise bike photoshop gifs. can we please see a couple?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Half glass full, OKC's BENCH MOB were lights out, and Dallas was still in the game, or, half glass empty, how Dallas get got by OKC's bench the entire fourth, though?

If somebody posted before the game, Westbrook won't play the whole 4th quarter, and the Thunder win anyway, we all stoneface and laugh.

But that's what the Thunder did. No Russy in the 4th and still got the W.

Going forward, good luck trying to guard Harden. Whoever you put on Harden, ie, Stevenson, who's gonna guard KD? KD will just light it up then.  Bring in Brewer, he's almost as bad as Stevenson on the offensive end. All this, and there's still Westbrook, who rebounded from his 3-15 shooting woes from Game 1.  Like I said on page 3 or whatever, unlike the Lakers, OKC has too many guys you actually have to defend.

I expect the Thunder to win the next 2. Quote me.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom