Official Dallas Mavericks vs. OKC Thunder (WCF) Thread. Dallas Mavericks Western Conference Champs

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by franchise3

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

There's a difference between outplaying someone versus some guy (and team) hitting almost everything in the fourth quarter. Zombies couldn't miss in the 4th. They were all jacking up stuff and it was going in. Dallas was in that game and playing fine.

Half glass full, OKC's BENCH MOB were lights out, and Dallas was still in the game, or, half glass empty, how Dallas get got by OKC's bench the entire fourth, though?

If somebody posted before the game, Westbrook won't play the whole 4th quarter, and the Thunder win anyway, we all stoneface and laugh.

But that's what the Thunder did. No Russy in the 4th and still got the W.

Going forward, good luck trying to guard Harden. Whoever you put on Harden, ie, Stevenson, who's gonna guard KD? KD will just light it up then.  Bring in Brewer, he's almost as bad as Stevenson on the offensive end. All this, and there's still Westbrook, who rebounded from his 3-15 shooting woes from Game 1.  Like I said on page 3 or whatever, unlike the Lakers, OKC has too many guys you actually have to defend.

I expect the Thunder to win the next 2. Quote me.
pimp.gif

Ehh Kidd locked up Durant as much as Stevenson
I didn't see anyone locking up Durant or dallas would have won the game.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by franchise3

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

There's a difference between outplaying someone versus some guy (and team) hitting almost everything in the fourth quarter. Zombies couldn't miss in the 4th. They were all jacking up stuff and it was going in. Dallas was in that game and playing fine.

Half glass full, OKC's BENCH MOB were lights out, and Dallas was still in the game, or, half glass empty, how Dallas get got by OKC's bench the entire fourth, though?

If somebody posted before the game, Westbrook won't play the whole 4th quarter, and the Thunder win anyway, we all stoneface and laugh.

But that's what the Thunder did. No Russy in the 4th and still got the W.

Going forward, good luck trying to guard Harden. Whoever you put on Harden, ie, Stevenson, who's gonna guard KD? KD will just light it up then.  Bring in Brewer, he's almost as bad as Stevenson on the offensive end. All this, and there's still Westbrook, who rebounded from his 3-15 shooting woes from Game 1.  Like I said on page 3 or whatever, unlike the Lakers, OKC has too many guys you actually have to defend.

I expect the Thunder to win the next 2. Quote me.
pimp.gif

Ehh Kidd locked up Durant as much as Stevenson
I didn't see anyone locking up Durant or dallas would have won the game.

Whatever...
I mean the mavs plays more focused on the road so i hope they can rebound from this
Plus the dallas home crowd sucks... They dont give their team any energy whatsoever
And i do hope the benching situation gets into westbricks head and cause him to play wreckless

Whatever...
I mean the mavs plays more focused on the road so i hope they can rebound from this
Plus the dallas home crowd sucks... They dont give their team any energy whatsoever
And i do hope the benching situation gets into westbricks head and cause him to play wreckless

Thunder taking home court is sweet as hell man, If they make they Finals I'll be very pleased.

If they win, I'll be even more pleased.

Hope they play this well at home.
pimp.gif

KD's dunk was vicious!

Thunder taking home court is sweet as hell man, If they make they Finals I'll be very pleased.

If they win, I'll be even more pleased.

Hope they play this well at home.
pimp.gif

KD's dunk was vicious!

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by manny1

Confused. You forgot to fix NK's post.
laugh.gif
Confused you are. Trelvis said 5. NK said 7. I said 4 so yeah you are confused
roll.gif
Take the L.
roll.gif
a true fan like myself will, not like a typical person that hops on the bangwagon 
roll.gif

Confused. You forgot to fix NK's post.
laugh.gif
Confused you are. Trelvis said 5. NK said 7. I said 4 so yeah you are confused
roll.gif
Take the L.
roll.gif
a true fan like myself will, not like a typical person that hops on the bangwagon 
roll.gif

I missed the game yesterday but was getting constant updates....pretty upset that we let the OKC bench beat us with Westbrook on the bench for the entire 4th...

time to fight on the road

I missed the game yesterday but was getting constant updates....pretty upset that we let the OKC bench beat us with Westbrook on the bench for the entire 4th...

time to fight on the road

Harden is one guy i never particularly cared for even going back to his ASU days, but he has made me a fan these playoffs. since Green got traded away he's been as solid as any SG in the league.

also did he lose weight? he seems a lot quicker/more athletic. my impression of him coming out of college was that he was a slow-footed gump
laugh.gif

Harden is one guy i never particularly cared for even going back to his ASU days, but he has made me a fan these playoffs. since Green got traded away he's been as solid as any SG in the league.

also did he lose weight? he seems a lot quicker/more athletic. my impression of him coming out of college was that he was a slow-footed gump
laugh.gif

hmmm this a tough one 6 OKC. I want OKC to win because I think they can beat Miami but I want Dallas to win so they can collapse again like they did a couple of years ago against the heat. Yes I have already crossed out the Bulls.

hmmm this a tough one 6 OKC. I want OKC to win because I think they can beat Miami but I want Dallas to win so they can collapse again like they did a couple of years ago against the heat. Yes I have already crossed out the Bulls.

roll.gif
JA is the only true Mavs fan here. Who are you?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
There are like 6 of us....

roll.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

roll.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Right JA is my dude but damn I been here over 8 years nowCall me crazy but I think we get both in OKC

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

roll.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Right JA is my dude but damn I been here over 8 years nowCall me crazy but I think we get both in OKC

Back
Top Bottom