Official Dallas Mavericks vs. OKC Thunder (WCF) Thread. Dallas Mavericks Western Conference Champs

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

After actually watching the game(I only caught the 4th quarter live) we lost this game because James Harden outplayed Jason Terry period.
There's a difference between outplaying someone versus some guy (and team) hitting almost everything in the fourth quarter. Zombies couldn't miss in the 4th. They were all jacking up stuff and it was going in. Dallas was in that game and playing fine.

Half glass full, OKC's BENCH MOB were lights out, and Dallas was still in the game, or, half glass empty, how Dallas get got by OKC's bench the entire fourth, though?

If somebody posted before the game, Westbrook won't play the whole 4th quarter, and the Thunder win anyway, we all stoneface and laugh.

But that's what the Thunder did. No Russy in the 4th and still got the W.

Going forward, good luck trying to guard Harden. Whoever you put on Harden, ie, Stevenson, who's gonna guard KD? KD will just light it up then.  Bring in Brewer, he's almost as bad as Stevenson on the offensive end. All this, and there's still Westbrook, who rebounded from his 3-15 shooting woes from Game 1.  Like I said on page 3 or whatever, unlike the Lakers, OKC has too many guys you actually have to defend.

I expect the Thunder to win the next 2. Quote me.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

After actually watching the game(I only caught the 4th quarter live) we lost this game because James Harden outplayed Jason Terry period.
There's a difference between outplaying someone versus some guy (and team) hitting almost everything in the fourth quarter. Zombies couldn't miss in the 4th. They were all jacking up stuff and it was going in. Dallas was in that game and playing fine.

Half glass full, OKC's BENCH MOB were lights out, and Dallas was still in the game, or, half glass empty, how Dallas get got by OKC's bench the entire fourth, though?

If somebody posted before the game, Westbrook won't play the whole 4th quarter, and the Thunder win anyway, we all stoneface and laugh.

Going forward, good luck trying to guard Harden. Whoever you put on Harden, ie, Stevenson, who's gonna guard KD? KD will just light it up then.  Bring in Brewer, he's almost as bad as Stevenson on the offensive end. All this, and there's still Westbrook, who rebounded from his 3-15 shooting woes from Game 1.  Like I said on page 3 or whatever, unlike the Lakers, OKC has too many guys you actually have to defend.

pimp.gif

Care to make a wager?

Would you prefer something like the CHI vs. MIA thread after the Heat loss to the Bulls?
laugh.gif

It was a great game and we've seen great performances but thread wise don't expect much when the fandoms of each team aren't going to be going at each other that hard.

Agree that Beaubois should get some play but it seems his story has been bumped for JJ's.  

I expect Thunder to win both home games too.

pimp.gif

Care to make a wager?

Would you prefer something like the CHI vs. MIA thread after the Heat loss to the Bulls?
laugh.gif

It was a great game and we've seen great performances but thread wise don't expect much when the fandoms of each team aren't going to be going at each other that hard.

Agree that Beaubois should get some play but it seems his story has been bumped for JJ's.  

I expect Thunder to win both home games too.

pimp.gif

Care to make a wager?

I'm not betting money and/or a ban, but if OKC doesn't win the next two, I'll rock a Mavericks sig and avy of your choice until next season starts. It's the best I can do.  If I'm right, I don't want anything.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Care to make a wager?

I'm not betting money and/or a ban, but if OKC doesn't win the next two, I'll rock a Mavericks sig and avy of your choice until next season starts. It's the best I can do.  If I'm right, I don't want anything.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Ehh Kidd locked up Durant as much as Stevenson

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Care to make a wager?

where have we seen this before?
roll.gif
how about if okc wins the next two games you both dont post in basketball related topics until november. and if they dont win the next two games....you both dont post in basketball related topics until november...and take japanair with you
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Care to make a wager?

roll.gif
how about if okc wins the next two games you both dont post in basketball related topics until november. and if they dont win the next two games....you both dont post in basketball related topics until november...and take japanair with you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

pimp.gif

Care to make a wager?

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Taking out 2 Mavs fans until Nov? Let me think about it. Might be worth it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

pimp.gif

Care to make a wager?

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Taking out 2 Mavs fans until Nov? Let me think about it. Might be worth it.
laugh.gif

3 of the mavs starters struggled shooting wise and so did their 6th man. marion, kidd, terry are all old. maybe they were just tired?

3 of the mavs starters struggled shooting wise and so did their 6th man. marion, kidd, terry are all old. maybe they were just tired?

pimp.gif

Imagine this 4th quarter, but with Westbrook in, instead of Maynor come crunch time.

For Dallas defensively, who's guarding who?  I have to imagine, somebody is gonna get exposed.

Keep in mind that Stevenson will play D but Stevenson is bricking almost every 3 he puts up, so he's a liability on offense, basically 4 on 5.

pimp.gif

Imagine this 4th quarter, but with Westbrook in, instead of Maynor come crunch time.

For Dallas defensively, who's guarding who?  I have to imagine, somebody is gonna get exposed.

Keep in mind that Stevenson will play D but Stevenson is bricking almost every 3 he puts up, so he's a liability on offense, basically 4 on 5.

pimp.gif

Dude don't you get it. We would let Westbrook shoot and live with it.

Both you dudes are tight. One is still tight about 2005 and if the Mavs got broomed I would stop posting in non Mav thread.

Its okay guys yall have next year
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Dude don't you get it. We would let Westbrook shoot and live with it.

Both you dudes are tight. One is still tight about 2005 and if the Mavs got broomed I would stop posting in non Mav thread.

Its okay guys yall have next year
laugh.gif

I mean, I guess. I still have faith in Russy and he'll make you dudes pay
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

2005, SMH

But I'm not really tight. I rooted and was all over the Lakers/Mavs thread backing the Mavs.

I just honestly don't think the Mavs have the personnel to defend OKC.

As always, we'll see.

I mean, I guess. I still have faith in Russy and he'll make you dudes pay
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

2005, SMH

But I'm not really tight. I rooted and was all over the Lakers/Mavs thread backing the Mavs.

I just honestly don't think the Mavs have the personnel to defend OKC.

As always, we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom