OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

Hit up four outlets yesterday, most had the same stuff that everyone has been seeing lately (aj2009 $80, DTRT retro 1s $80, etc).

Johnson Creek, WI (same store that HAD the am 1qs)

$60 just got these in yesterday

JO364342-141_pict2_12_877_10567.jpg

I went to the Nike store in Katy and all the Jordan 2k9's were marked an additonal 30% off. They didn't have too many left, I didn't even find mysize 11.5 or 12.

I wanted to find some DMP VII's but no dice...

I checked Marshall's and they had the XX3 low white/blue in kid's sizes and women's up to size 6.

Originally Posted by JordandaMan23

I went to the Nike store in Katy and all the Jordan 2k9's were marked an additonal 30% off. They didn't have too many left, I didn't even find my size 11.5 or 12.

I wanted to find some DMP VII's but no dice...
y not cop dmp 7s from finishline.com for 200 - 20% with promo codes?

swoosh.com got the DMP VII for $137.90 and until Jan 3 u can get an additional 25% off which makes em $103. Not bad for 2 pairs of shoes and all i want is theRaptors.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Damnit, why can I never find cdps around here. Not even for retail at my FTL's.
Your not going to find any CDP's in FTL's anymore. They dropped over a year ago, outlet's, ebay, or forum marketplaces are your best bet.
da footlocker around me still got 8/15 CDP's and da various CDPs in kid sizes.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Damnit, why can I never find cdps around here. Not even for retail at my FTL's.
Your not going to find any CDP's in FTL's anymore. They dropped over a year ago, outlet's, ebay, or forum marketplaces are your best bet.
da footlocker around me still got 8/15 CDP's and da various CDPs in kid sizes.
i think my footlocker still has the 8/15 pack but they want retail still.

Originally Posted by disbyaboiij

any chance of me picking up the QS am1's or black/blue penny 2 size 8 or 8.5 from those outlets posted a few pages back? i havent been on the lookout in this thread in a few days and all the good stuff get posted.
indifferent.gif
to myself
i would check viejas outlet i called yesterday and they said that was the only sizes they had left in the penny 2's. They were $59.99 also

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

no kobe hornets left in sevierville

girl on the phone said she thought i was gonna ask for the penny's for sure

ima strikin out today like my name is barry bonds

smithfield stop tonight, hopin for some more kobe iv's

thanks again to all

the hornets are my fav CW would love to cop at outlet price

metoo man, thats why i called back like 1/2 hr ago, i was told by a diff employee that they had hornets in 8,8.5. and the gold tips in a 9,9.5, and thephilly's in a 10. hope this helps. ima try niketowns in a second . the shoe is so comfortable, amazing to ball in, and overall a thing of beauty. if anyonecomes across any colorways other than the philly's in a 10 or a 10.5 a shout would be much appreciated

happy hunting

i just want to post a pic cuz these are nice to look at, i wanted them when i was in 5th grade when penny was still in orlando, ha
nike-air-penny-ii-black-white-varsity-royal-19.jpg
i hope you guys that are ordering fromviejas are paying 59.99, thats what i was told by the employee the price was peace

NYC Niketown has the black/red grifs for 84.....
Really getting pissed that I passed on them, is 84 a good deal for them?

copped for that price! *cough* plus my boy works there...ZING!...*cough*

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

no kobe hornets left in sevierville

girl on the phone said she thought i was gonna ask for the penny's for sure

ima strikin out today like my name is barry bonds

smithfield stop tonight, hopin for some more kobe iv's

thanks again to all

Just called, no luck on kobe 4s from smithfield. Let me know what you see good, i was going to go tomorrow.

Originally Posted by auright

what sizes of the penny 2's are still out there?

Yeah id like to know as well.. copped a new pair of the heat coloray off ebay for $55 last night
pimp.gif
but still in search for the orlandos.. any help greatly appreciated.

Originally Posted by dpgpound

swoosh.com got the DMP VII for $137.90 and until Jan 3 u can get an additional 25% off which makes em $103. Not bad for 2 pairs of shoes and all i want is the Raptors.

I'd love to pick them up but I don't have access to the site. That's a great deal.

Went to Kittery, ME this weekend. Not much there. 2009s in black, fsr, 79.99. SOme decent ACGs. A bunch of Sharkleys

Couldn't find any size 9s in the Black/Blue Penny II.

Also searched for AJ XX3 Black/Carolina and Copper Penny II, no luck.

Back
Top Bottom