OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

Urban outfitters has an extra 25% off sale items which makes the Air Maxim 1 "Loners" edition $74.99 and free shipping if anyone is interested:
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urba...Product=true&parentid=SEARCH+RESULTS&color=01

16644270_01_d

Originally Posted by JordandaMan23

Originally Posted by dpgpound

swoosh.com got the DMP VII for $137.90 and until Jan 3 u can get an additional 25% off which makes em $103. Not bad for 2 pairs of shoes and all i want is the Raptors.

I'd love to pick them up but I don't have access to the site. That's a great deal.
Ditto... I'd cop pack for $103 in a heartbeat. Anyone got access and can get a 9.5 for me? ^^ Would be mucho appreciated.

Originally Posted by 703SOOP

i just want to post a pic cuz these are nice to look at, i wanted them when i was in 5th grade when penny was still in orlando, ha
nike-air-penny-ii-black-white-varsity-royal-19.jpg
i hope you guys that are ordering from viejas are paying 59.99, thats what i was told by the employee the price was peace

I was charged 69.99 and i called and they said they got a second shipment of them and the price was raised on that shipment. Im tempted to cancel cause 86isnt too great of a deal on these. Manager also sais they got a second shipment of the am1 and the price was raised on those too. Can anyone confirm this?

Originally Posted by y2kbrotha

Missed the xx3's but copped the sample 1/2 cents thought it was blue colorway but was the black. She already took my info so I copped but may not keep because I really wanted the blue. May sell for NO profit if i decide to sell. If anyone is interested.

Let me know when you get them. Also, I ordered my AM 1's on monday... and they were delivered today.
pimp.gif
fast as @++.

Originally Posted by 703SOOP

imho^ if those pennys were like hypathatically speaking 68 69 shipped, that would be a very good deal, 80 shipped and up beats retail but isnt a great deal like 68
Exactly!! I guess ill keep them cause they most likely wont be around for cheaper, but it sucks knowing people got them for 60 same day i gotthem for 70. From the same outlet too.

I went to the footlocker in Park Meadows Mall in Denver, CO last week and they had penny's IIs in that colorway for 69.99. I dont know if its just thatstore, or if they are marked down like that everywhere...I mean i was considering picking up another pair on the next employee apprication for $35...Just athought though

Shoetrends has the White/Red Lebron VII's for 120, Flighposite II's for 140 and the Kobe V aways for 110. FSR of all.

Originally Posted by koreaJ23

Wisconsin Dells Outlet
(608) 253-3247

Air Max Tailwind '92
nike-air-max-tailwind-92-retro-white-tour-yellow-red-black-2.jpg

$17.97 Size 9-11 maybe hashed so 30% might work for orders as well.

Other than that both colorways of Hyperdunk Supreme Gold/Eggplant FSR.
just ordered sz11 come out to $20 shipped good looking my dude^^^

just called pigeon forge for the skyposites,dude that answered said they don't have em right off the bat.i told him i'd give him the SKU so he cancheck for me.he replied i work in inventory,we got them last week and they're sold out.he's BSing me big time right?anybody else having trouble withPF?

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

just called pigeon forge for the skyposites,dude that answered said they don't have em right off the bat.i told him i'd give him the SKU so he can check for me.he replied i work in inventory,we got them last week and they're sold out.he's BSing me big time right?anybody else having trouble with PF?

i went yesterday and they had a sh*t load.i'm talking 3 to 4 in every size

the cat i talked to EARLY this morning at PF made it seem like a joke when i asked him to check a shoe for me, ifya ask me he didnt and had no intention ofcheckin, guess ya gotta charge it to the game.

i find that the foilks in this thread here are WAY more helpful than MOST of the employees u end up on the phone with, i know its a pain when u r gettin hithard with calls but they do get paid to do it ya know

Originally Posted by tonyljeff

Originally Posted by koreaJ23

Wisconsin Dells Outlet
(608) 253-3247

Air Max Tailwind '92
nike-air-max-tailwind-92-retro-white-tour-yellow-red-black-2.jpg

$17.97 Size 9-11 maybe hashed so 30% might work for orders as well.

Other than that both colorways of Hyperdunk Supreme Gold/Eggplant FSR.
just ordered sz11 come out to $20 shipped good looking my dude^
Not bad, Tempting to get a pair.....

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

the cat i talked to EARLY this morning at PF made it seem like a joke when i asked him to check a shoe for me, ifya ask me he didnt and had no intention of checkin, guess ya gotta charge it to the game.
i find that the foilks in this thread here are WAY more helpful than MOST of the employees u end up on the phone with, i know its a pain when u r gettin hit hard with calls but they do get paid to do it ya know
u must have talked to the same dude harejordan talked to. my dude was cooooool as ice... we talked about space jams for a sec and he called meback to let me know the shoes got put on the truck today.
u just gotta realize dude aint gonna help, say thanks anyways, hang up, then call back to get someone else.

***i had a dude at vacaville tell me there were no volt samples there while smacking on some chips in my ear. i said thanks, called right back, and anotherdude scooped me 1 off the hash wall... then was kinda enuff to call back and tell me he found one in the back.

Used code URLEB8C7 on eastbay.com, and got both my kids a pair of space jams sizes 11c and 13.5 for 110 shipped!

no doubt on being nice no matter what, ya never know when u r gonna have to call back, i always use 'sir', 'maam', 'please' and'ty'

just got off the phone with NTLA and the one in FL, there are NO sz 10 or 10.5 kobe zoom iv's to be had at either...ima find em for that 59.99 though, justwatch :smile:

Used code URLEB8C7 on eastbay.com, and got both my kids a pair of space jams sizes 11c and 13.5 for 110 shipped!

Back
Top Bottom