OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

ayt so i tried PF again,gave the SKU and had them look it up for me.after being on hold for 5 minutes the emp said the same thing,they had the skyposites lastweek,none left.

can somebody please hook me up with the skyposites in an 11.5 or 12?i tip of course

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

ayt so i tried PF again,gave the SKU and had them look it up for me.after being on hold for 5 minutes the emp said the same thing,they had the skyposites last week,none left.

can somebody please hook me up with the skyposites in an 11.5 or 12?i tip of course
http://store.nike.com/ind...1/pid-257474/pgid-314823
promo: GEARUP to get them for $89.00 + tax + shipping... maybe someone has a free shipping code.

good looks bigj but that's a little more than what i'm wiling to pay.for that price i could just get them through a FTL connect.thanks for the helpthough

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Jordan 2009
$45, Size 10.5 only (2 pairs left)
pG01-5601323p275w.jpg

Props, just got a 10.5. Will be my balling shoes/beaters.... hopefully the sole rips like i hear about so i can return to Nike for a 175$ voucher.
pimp.gif

DAMN!

D ick's shipping is stupid fast. 2 days for free ground. Got them today, niceeee.

Originally Posted by jordanxmichael

The am 1s from Johnson creek are shipped with the box inside out. They HAD 64 pairs which is a lot for that store

I'm happy it was a brown box instead of the orange box...I still can believe my CDP 2s came with the orange color rubbed on the shoe...SMH @ PF
smh.gif
Memphiswhere u hear the sole rips...I'm trying to dog these 2k9s and they still going..

If the call back don't work, ask for the supervisor and have them take care of you if you think your getting the run around.

Jordan 2009
pG01-5601323p275w.jpg

Props, just got a 10.5. Will be my balling shoes/beaters.... hopefully the sole rips like i hear about so i can return to Nike for a 175$ voucher.
pimp.gif

DAMN!

D ick's shipping is stupid fast. 2 days for free ground. Got them today, niceeee.

Can you really get a 175 dollar voucher if the sole rips?

Originally Posted by abstrack

Originally Posted by Southern North Side

Dawsonville, GA outlet had absolutely nothing.

Marshalls on US 41 had Jordan 2k9's for $50.
What sizes? Thanks in advance.

Sorry, didn't pay attention to the sizes. Had at least 15 pairs. They only had the white 2k9's though.

just a quick tip when calling to order a shoe at outlets:

When they pick up and say, "Hi, this is _______, how can I help you", make sure to REMEMBER their name and respond by "Hey _____,just wonderingif you have ____ in size ____" and if they transfer you, the employee will also pick up saying "Hi, this is ____ how can I help you," simply say"Hi _____ (employee #2), I was just speaking to ______ (1st employee) and I wanted to know if you have ______."
From there, the transaction will go smooth, and if you talk to them,they will talk back. Some of them are people like us who love kicks.
but then again you will get that employee from time to time who is a ^&%$.

Remember their name
ask politely
start up a conversation
and always end the transaction with a THANK YOU. [ Of course by saying, thank you _____ (insert employee name) ]

hey im on my way to DP...not like they got anything good as usual but im bored and 20min away so be ready if anyone wants stuff...

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by jordanxmichael

The am 1s from Johnson creek are shipped with the box inside out. They HAD 64 pairs which is a lot for that store

I'm happy it was a brown box instead of the orange box...I still can believe my CDP 2s came with the orange color rubbed on the shoe...SMH @ PF
smh.gif
Memphis where u hear the sole rips...I'm trying to dog these 2k9s and they still going..

a dude made a post in the jordan forum a while ago about them ripping, people replied saying theirs too.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Jordan 2009
pG01-5601323p275w.jpg

pimp.gif

DAMN!

Can you really get a 175 dollar voucher if the sole rips?

Yes. That's with any Nike product if maufacturer is at fault.

I think you have to do it within a few years of the shoe coming out.

^ why quote someone who is directly above you?

you still salty over the fitted? if only you weren't so cheap
laugh.gif

EDIT: why post twice consecutively? are you new to NT? simply edit your original post (like i just did)
wink.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

laugh.gif

EDIT: why post twice consecutively? are you new to NT? simply edit your original post (like i just did)
wink.gif
The Training program is well under way
Whoever uses aim/aol hit me up on my s.n. 2 recieve outlet hunting tips

I would prefer 2 get a group chat so the matter can be discussed just as the original NTOC did
[h2] [/h2]

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

laugh.gif

wink.gif

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom