OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

when callin pf ask for travis,zach or dre and they will get you straight.if u ask for anyone else your sh*t of of luck.so u better pray one of them is there.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ why quote someone who is directly above you?

you still salty over the fitted? if only you weren't so cheap
laugh.gif

EDIT: why post twice consecutively? are you new to NT? simply edit your original post (like i just did)
wink.gif

1 Was too lazy, quicker to hit quick reply lol.
2 I don't even remember what fitted honestly, but probably was too cheap. no shame in my game.
laugh.gif

3 See reason 1
4 No
5 You know you still my nig'
smokin.gif

6 Where's the love man, just joking from the jump.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ why quote someone who is directly above you?

you still salty over the fitted? if only you weren't so cheap
laugh.gif

EDIT: why post twice consecutively? are you new to NT? simply edit your original post (like i just did)
wink.gif
lovin' the sig
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

^^^^I love the staff of PF, they all are very helpful when I call, them and all outlets for that matter

NTOC hint**
yeah i know.dre said u get on his da*n nerves trying to tell your life story about how u got all these outlets on lock.u don't have pf on lockand i know that for sure.basically sayin u should have something better to do than talk about your shoe craze.they can't stand when u call.
laugh.gif

DP update..

AM 90 Current 366037 041 sz9-14 $29.97

AM 1 360 318510-001 all blk sz8-13 $99

AM 1 Maxim 366488-161 $89.99 7-14

Air Trainer 1 Tecmo Bowl 359696-001 $60 8-13

FL by me has Griffey Volts- retail but they have them.
Mom n pop still has AMs for $60- no tax
hoop structures for $50(first colorway)
black 1/2 cents $110

Originally Posted by bigsupa

DP update..

I just spoke to some chick named Vanessa and she said they only had a cpl sizes no 91/2 or 10. I was like huh...I don't even think she really looked and Ithought at first she was gonna be cool
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ATFROMTN

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

^^^^I love the staff of PF, they all are very helpful when I call, them and all outlets for that matter

NTOC hint**
yeah i know.dre said u get on his da*n nerves trying to tell your life story about how u got all these outlets on lock.u don't have pf on lock and i know that for sure.basically sayin u should have something better to do than talk about your shoe craze.they can't stand when u call.
laugh.gif
Funny how Dre gave me his personal digits and I never used them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

have the blk DMP 7's hit outlets
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

A few of them were at Gurnee Mills but they are gone now. I don't think there are any out there at present, but you can always call nikefind.

man looks like a busy day. guess i missed out on the xx3s. by the way woodburn nike got 95 in a infrared looking colorway.

All, in MD we have a store Shoe Ciy Sports & DTLR. That is having a heck of a sale. Not sure of sizes
EggplanT HD $59.99
Jordan2k9 $59.99blk, wht $49.99
Met AJ1 rd &gr #39.97
I think they are called AM1 (red&wht running shoe) $49.97
2k9HOF $79.97
Skyposites blk & Max Uptempo $79.97
wht AM90 $49.99
Penny2 blk/blk $79.97
Barkley 94-$39.97
Alot of stuff, so if you are looking for something PM & I will see if they have it. NO PHONE ORDERS, but I may be able to help out a few people. I havestopped buyiong stuff (well cut back that is)

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

DP update..

I just spoke to some chick named Vanessa and she said they only had a cpl sizes no 91/2 or 10. I was like huh...I don't even think she really looked and I thought at first she was gonna be cool
grin.gif

Tell that lazy B to check inbetween the isles not just the Hash wall...there soo many ...i was gonna cop a pair and rip the top part of the box to get an extra30%....yes im gully like that!!!

yo Bland Projects where you at??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

DP update..

I just spoke to some chick named Vanessa and she said they only had a cpl sizes no 91/2 or 10. I was like huh...I don't even think she really looked and I thought at first she was gonna be cool
grin.gif

Tell that lazy B to check inbetween the isles not just the Hash wall...there soo many ...i was gonna cop a pair and rip the top part of the box to get an extra 30%....yes im gully like that!!!

yo Bland Projects where you at??
nerd.gif

how do people get an extra 30% off is there a promotion or something?

elpure, thanks for the heads up on those Air Max's. I just copped two pairs; one for me and my brother. Spoke with a cat name Hector, he's a cool cat.Get at him if y'all want a pair.

Here's a pic on what they look like.
yhst-21289451884753_2088_401274736

$59.99

marshalls on 41 in marietta, ga

2k9's smaller sizes 8.5-10.5 49.99
two pairs of nike hyperdunks size 10 white and red 49.99
Jordan CP white red and blue seemed to be a full size run and two pair of size 12 in the black and blue
Nike blazer dunks in size 10 49.99
kobe iv white yellow and black size 16 49.99
lebron soldier III white and blue-b grade 49.99

Back
Top Bottom