OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Bmore heads can you drop specific info for the DTLRs.... I'd like to take advantage of some of their products PM if you dont wanna blow ur spot I'm only 1 man lol

smokin.gif
dtlr doesnt ship nor sell product online. what info would you want?
U just cleared the set bigj thats what I wanted to know... in lieu of that somebody willing to help me scoop these PM me
o ok... well i live north of bmore and the closet one to me hasnt had the 2009s in months. but honestly, y not cop from them up from an outlet (w/30% off) and save urself the hassle?
a person that grabbed for u will charge retail + 6% md tax + shipping + 4% paypal.

I haven't exhausted my efforts; but thus far, can't locate for that price....
nerd.gif

I know what you're on bigj505. I'm on it too...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalk

hah funny that new kids being schooled are missing out on the fire outlet releases...guess OG's are better than retro's huh Joe

claiming 2 be an original and refusing 2 pass on the skills 2 the new school FTL
smh.gif

ego was what destroyed the NTOC og mold Frank, and it is going 2 consume you 2...

Thanks for the positive comments. I'll continue to take pics to help you guys out. I just need to figure out a way to upload from photobucket to niketalkfrom my iPhone.

its not rocket science...get the code call nike find, call outlet, get a hold of the stock guys name....whats to teach...i'll post pics of the"upandcoming" gumsole cop when it get here!

Vacaville had the new melo's all black$89.99 straight from Footlocker...dude cant sell a shoe for nothing needs to go back to the sig line.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

its not rocket science...get the code call nike find, call outlet, get a hold of the stock guys name....whats to teach...i'll post pics of the "upandcoming" gumsole cop when it get here!

smokin.gif

So everyone QFT's Joes sig, but at the same time this isnt rocket science?

what is so wrong about me putting people on to outlet hunting that have no clue how 2 search?

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Im sorry the majority of experienced NTers feel that way about me.
I just wanna give my skills 2 those that want them.

**$ are you talking bout?
All you do is pick up the phone and call outlets everyday to see if they got in new and rare product.
Exactly what skill is involved to do that? I can teach my 9 year old to do that.
smh.gif
roll.gif
hahaha had me rollinwhen i read that....

Arizona Mills still has nothing new- '09s for $80, HOF 09s-$100, HOF 01- $90. Hash had nothing- seen 1- 10 1/2 Nubuck 12 for $120..its a bit beat upthough.

Anthem Outlets 623.465.0111 had these. Not for me but someone might like them. Look like they had every size:
28syaeq.jpg

14cxklf.jpg

Hash was mostly empty.

I also ordered the AM95 from the Woodburn Oregon outlet mentioned a few pages back. 9 1/2 came to $71 shipped
smokin.gif

I didn't know dtlr sold bgrades until I just seen the 2k9s either, but outside of that, the stores I seen them in were previously sold out of the 2k9s formonths too, the fact dtlr even had them was random. The fact that I seen 2 stores with em makes me figure that they may have been sent to several spots, it isstill a chance that your local store might have them so it is worth a call to check if you want em.

if anybody ee some cheap high end football and soccer cleats lmk!//// are the jordan 3 cleats still out there? jordan vi?

Johnson Creek, WI

FSR Military Blue Fusion Garbage 59.99
FSR Cement P-Rod 2 49.99
A few size 13 QS AM1's left
Thats about it.

4231593287_ba94a57776_b.jpg

4231593205_e78c82942f_b.jpg

Will its a good thing that your teaching people that dont know how to use nikefind...as for your comment about egos killing the og NTOC..well...apparentlyyours was the highest...your posts still reveal it...on another note ill be thru South Chi to pick up a few things they got sitting forme...internet-outlet-shopping is the best

Yo Honestly....I think ALLL you dudes are wack as HELL..!! *****ing back and forth like little girls.....Yo they are just rubber and sole...(even at adiscount)...Some of you cats damn near cream your pants cause you found Foam's for $15 bucks...(Yea WILL Im calling you out)....I mean come on....I donteven really post in here anymore cause this thread becomes a big d*ck match....Back in the days...(before Will and his stupid !!% NTOC) I posted my localoutlet...other cats posted there...we shared info....(Big Ups to Lady V where eva she is) Now between battling with Lurkers....everyone bickering back andforth...Will and his senseless post...I dont know whats happening to this thread....

I usually defend Will cause at his core he is a good dude that is either trying to get kicks on a discount or trying to flip...but he'll help if hecan....But the BS just SOOOOOOOOO overshadows all that....I mean come on my dude how many different SN names gotta get banned before you realize...YOU AINT MR.NIKETALK!!!!!! If you were you would be able to at least resurrect one or two of them damn things....

This is not an attack cause I do respect Will (god knows this kid manages to get his hands on every NYC release..) But when I see dudes likeRapido...Joeysole....Only MJ...stop posting info in here...its stupid cause theres not reason this thread cant serve a purpose...And that purpose isntgrandstanding (again Im talking to you Will..you too Only MJ)..BUT sharing info....

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Yo Honestly....I think ALLL you dudes are wack as HELL..!! *****ing back and forth like little girls.....Yo they are just rubber and sole...(even at a discount)...Some of you cats damn near cream your pants cause you found Foam's for $15 bucks...(Yea WILL Im calling you out)....I mean come on....I dont even really post in here anymore cause this thread becomes a big d*ck match....Back in the days...(before Will and his stupid !!% NTOC) I posted my local outlet...other cats posted there...we shared info....(Big Ups to Lady V where eva she is) Now between battling with Lurkers....everyone bickering back and forth...Will and his senseless post...I dont know whats happening to this thread....

I usually defend Will cause at his core he is a good dude that is either trying to get kicks on a discount or trying to flip...but he'll help if he can....But the BS just SOOOOOOOOO overshadows all that....I mean come on my dude how many different SN names gotta get banned before you realize...YOU AINT MR. NIKETALK!!!!!! If you were you would be able to at least resurrect one or two of them damn things....

This is not an attack cause I do respect Will (god knows this kid manages to get his hands on every NYC release..) But when I see dudes like Rapido...Joeysole....Only MJ...stop posting info in here...its stupid cause theres not reason this thread cant serve a purpose...And that purpose isnt grandstanding (again Im talking to you Will..you too Only MJ)..BUT sharing info....

1z145qp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom