OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

^ Yeah shipping's cheap, just adding extra info for everybody.

I was hoping they'd have the solid-color GoreTex MT580s...the yellow/pink gradient thing is too weird.

^last time they had a new balance i think they had 3 colors of them...turquise, purple, and yellow i think

they could have them for sale again if they didn't sell out completely last time around

Just a heads up not my style but just left outlet in ohio sample griffey sz 9. 47.99
330-995-3080
Thank me later lol

Originally Posted by jwork2155

Just a heads up not my style but just left outlet in ohio sample griffey sz 9. 47.99
330-995-3080
Thank me later lol
volts or freshwaters sir?

Volt I picked a pair up last time and sold on here and no 160 order a pair from there. They were on the hash wall to the right if you call and they dont know

Volt I picked a pair up last time and sold on here and no 160 order a pair from there. They were on the hash wall to the right if you call and they dont know

^^^ Thanks Dude... i copped volt samples already. was hoping for freshwaters... btw- they said they sold them when another person called.

Just got back from MLK outlet in oregon some good stuff most of these should have sz. 9-12 I'm not 100% sure so call and find out if you are intereseted.
NI609048-135_pict1_8_59_8616.jpg

NI370348-611_pict2_79_70_10665.jpg

dark-army-nike-air-force-1-high-zf-1.jpg

cactus-snowforce-nike-air-force-1-high-1-610x457.jpg

black-royal-nike-air-force-1-high-zf-1.jpg

not sure how much these are
nike-lunar-mariah-01.jpg

nike-stages-lunar-livestrong-2.jpg

Black sole pair below
nike-livestrong-everyday-1.jpg

NI375983-051_pict1_79_1141_12825.jpg

NI349710-161_pict1_11_112_8398.jpg

NI354713-061_pict1_11_112_8380.jpg

Rack near woodfield mall had brown pippens $50sz10-11 bout it.
Bout it.
Gurnee Mills still had FSR of 2k9 for $99
3 pair of raptors on wall 8, 9, 9.5
HOF 1 $89
HOF 2k9 $99
bunch of JB stuff on wall
metalic 1s green n red $79
stat foamlite on wall sz10,12, 11
white flugame shirts
all I can remember

Originally Posted by gwaldo88

Just got back from MLK outlet in oregon some good stuff most of these should have sz. 9-12 I'm not 100% sure so call and find out if you are intereseted.
NI609048-135_pict1_8_59_8616.jpg
soooooo tempted to get these.... but i just WENT IN for christmas for my fam and copped some obsidian 12s off of ebay
frown.gif

dude at the mlk said that there is only a size 8 and/ or a 8.5 in the freshwaters and the livestrong lunars. thats a no go for me. if you guys find outdifferent then post.

however, they said these shoes were transfers from NY. so... I could call but, I imagine the NY store will give me that fast talk run around.

they maybe from the 25 mercer store who knows you could try to stock locate the 95's at another outlet.

^^21 Mercer. And those AF1 Highs were Mercer Exclusives. So those had to have come from there.

I'M just patiently waiting for them 2k9s to drop one more time.... i'm crossin my fingers...

Originally Posted by handullz

I'M just patiently waiting for them 2k9s to drop one more time.... i'm crossin my fingers...
call kissimee fl outlet had some for 51.97 a while back. by the way the nba socks i bought were youth size i didnt check size. i feel like an !!*it said on back gs.(they were by the youth shoes anyway)

eastwestworldwide.com has a few pair of decent kicks available for 20% off with their coupon. air max 95 am, 90s current bacons, etc etc.

Originally Posted by gwaldo88

black-royal-nike-air-force-1-high-zf-1.jpg
These AF1 highs are actually decent looking. I'll have to give them a call soon. Question, do the mid-soles come in that vintage yellowcolor above?

Originally Posted by VelvetHoop

Originally Posted by pipe slaya

new @ shoejocky.com ....
'scuse me sir, what part of

This is NOT for your promotion of YOUR store/website/products. If you want to promote yourself, your sig is the place to do it.

THIS IS for those posts related to "Eastbay has the ____ in a sz.____ for $____" inquiries.

It's also for all outlet reports to help our members find good deals!

We understand that a 'heads up' is needed when certain items have found their way to a website, store or outlet, however, please take into consideration that THIS post is the place for those types of topics.

ANY ATTEMPTS TO PROMOTE YOURSELF WILL BE DELETED ON SIGHT, AND MEMBERSHIP WILL BE REVIEWED UPON PREVIOUS WARNINGS.

**No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! Handle everything through the buy/sell forums!

**PICK UP PICTURES ARE PROHIBITED: Use the pick up thread in Sneaker Showcase if you'd like to show people what you purchased at your recent visit to an outlet. Pictures are restricted to clarifying colorway, material, or quality of a shoe. We don't need to know how many pairs of a desirable shoe you picked up or plan on selling.
do you not understand?

now if everything was 50% off then maybe it would be aiight

It's not my site.. i only rep it cause they always take care of me whenever I buy q;] ...

Back
Top Bottom