OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

I'm not a AM fan so it's no big deal to me. Wouldve loved to have copped one of those packs- but we know that info wouldve never made it to the forum,I can't hate. I personaly wouldve made sure I copped my pack then I wouldve posted.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

Which Nike outlets do you think get the best stuff?

its hard to say unless your on the outlet grind but florida is where i have got good stuff before
From my experience Florida has always had good stuff... Georgia SUCKS, lol.... but this just my region, never been to the west or mid west outlets

its hard to say unless your on the outlet grind but florida is where i have got good stuff before

Florida for sure gets the best stuff, but people down there are very shady son you will never know unless you are down there personally or have really reallyreally good connects.

Man everyone goin crazy over these White/Red AM1's..don't need a second pair..
laugh.gif

xilegacy wrote:

Florida for sure gets the best stuff, but people down there are very shady son you will never know unless you are down there personally or have really really really good connects.

very true but its like that with all stores around the country

sneaker collecting is a very selfish hobby

its not what you know but who you know

and we both know that

Makes me sick knowing the 11/12 pack dropped for so little and I had absolutely no chance in getting them.
sick.gif

Such is life.

Gurnee Mills have orlando 7s with 30% off, plenty of size left, they do take phone orders. Got the last raptor for 84.00, i couldn't pass that up.
Ask for Robin, she's very helpful and nice. I think she might be an NTer. My total with shipping and tax came out to 85.17, can't beat that.

Big Ups to Robin from Gurnee.

DMV heads... shoecity has the am1 QS for like 60 or 70.
ive seen them at security mall and mondawmin mall while searching for other kicks.

Missed out on the Black/blue penny II's dangit. If anybody sees a 11.5 or 12 and can pm me I'd appreciate it. I'm going to Pigeon Forge againtomorrow so I'll see what they have.

woodburn has 30% off on the hash wall until Jan 3rd. i believe all the stores in the company will be doing the same. a few pairs of orlando 7's inscattered sizes on the back wall, also some flint 13 sandlas that are samples size 9, they are actually pretty nice lookin. nothing else great. gettin in theall white kobe iv's soon and some hyperdunks.

copped 3 8.5's from wisconsin for 167.72 shipped, kinda beasted on them, but for that cheap, and the way i use sneakers (i breakdance ha). I figured whynot get 3. Very happy with my purchase in comparison to camping out for some 175 space jams, thanks nike talk, i will continue to post as much info on herethat i find, peace

It seems like all Clearance outlets got some of these AM 1's...I guess they didn't sell well overseas and in Canada, that has to be where these camefrom...and I guess they didn't sell quick enough on ndc when they put them up for $92, so they put them in these stores...Gotta love it...patience paysoff...although I did buy one pair for $92 a week or two ago, I had to go in on these for $49.99...

I imagine Nike will be putting these out every year or atleast every other as they have been with all the OG max's anyway, but I am happy to know these areon the way at such a good price!

Is it a bad thing putting classics out too often?

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

615-443-3521
Thanks very much man. I was about to drop a bill for a pair on eBay (which is full of fakes). Thanks again guys! Appreciate all the help.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

615-443-3521
Thanks very much man. I was about to drop a bill for a pair on eBay (which is full of fakes). Thanks again guys! Appreciate all the help.
tell me what yall like we get a lot of heat no one knows about

Originally Posted by viiheaven

615-443-3521
tell me what yall like we get a lot of heat no one knows about
Any CDP III or IV

Back
Top Bottom