OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

Can anyone refresh my memory... when did the 11/12 cdp hit the outlets? I know south chicago got some.. just trying to anticipate when sjams may hit.

Thanks!

PS. Picked up sz10 x2 of the am1 qs... but missed out on the pattas... 21mercer said they were gone.. =(

Jhobson5- where did you scoop up that size 10. Called Viejas and all they had was 9.5. I got one but I think they will be tight. If I can get a 10 that wouldbe
pimp.gif

read thru thread and wondering if anyone has confirmed seeing spacejams at outlets as b grades cuz i am going down to a nike factory on new years
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by straight lux

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Niketown have the white/green, white/purple, black/blue and gradient Kobe IVs for $59.99. They also have the black/white/red Girffey Retro 1 for $83.97. If you can find them, the black/gold/cement Air Force 1 hi are $120 or $130.

Angel
My friend told me that NTLA has them for this price. He also said the mint green am95s for 83.97 as well.
The one in Rodeo drive?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bigsupa

SJ won't be at outlets till the summertime at the least...
Not necessarily true. Didn't the pippens or some shoe drop at the outlets before the official release?

Wrentham (sp?), Ma still has a good size run of the AM1 QS. However, they are $69.99 and wouldn't match the clearance price.

Still a good price IMO.
The one in Rodeo drive?
nerd.gif

There is only one Niketown in Los Angeles.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Wrentham (sp?), Ma still has a good size run of the AM1 QS. However, they are $69.99 and wouldn't match the clearance price.

Still a good price IMO.
what size you need?

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Still a good price IMO.
The one in Rodeo drive?
nerd.gif

There is only one Niketown in Los Angeles.

Nice hitting up wrentham tomorrow.

The spacejams will probably be at outlets for 1 hr between March-Aug IMO.

the CDP 11's where released at the outlets between april and may of 2009

so i would expect the same thing

but you never know it could be sooner or later then that

look at yesterday for example when the outlet in florida had both pairs of the 11/12 CDP for $50.00 a year later

You never know what nike has stocked away in the warehouse before it hits the factory stores.

I am sure the guy that gets all the oultlet heat knows someone on the inside

Going to a mom n pop that I know has AM1 reds. Anyone need a pair PM me. ILL post the price as soon as I get there.

Yo. Dude said he give me a better price if I buy more than one pair. I don't want any so if anyone needs am1s. Get at me now!!

just got back from South Chi,
Nothin really notable, they still had the 2/21 cdp's, but for $179
they also had some cdp V's on the hash wall in huge sizes, like size 15 and 18.
also CDP XVIII's on the hash as well, seen a 12.5.
They also had B-Grade black/blue footscapes for $79 I believe.

viejas still have about 30 pair of those wht/red am1, and and couple sz10,11.5,12 blk/blue penny 2, just ordered sz11 in the am1 and sz11.5 penny 2

Back
Top Bottom