OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Wrentham (sp?), Ma still has a good size run of the AM1 QS. However, they are $69.99 and wouldn't match the clearance price.

Still a good price IMO.
what size you need?

10.5 r 11
i just bought my size 11 there last night

Originally Posted by tonyljeff

viejas still have about 30 pair of those wht/red am1, and and couple sz10,11.5,12 blk/blue penny 2, just ordered sz11 in the am1 and sz11.5 penny 2
I need to start getting these dudes names
smh.gif

I called earlier and dude put a 10 aside, saying they were $49.99 and would come out $62 shipped out the door and he would call me back to process my order.

I called about 5 minutes ago to follow up, and another dude tells me the price has been bumped to $64.99
mad.gif

I'm not mad at the $15 dollar difference, just the principle of how it went down.

EDIT

-Just ordered the 9.5 from Tennessee Clearance Outlet for $49.99.

Penny IIs??? What color and price?....Oh yea, if you can find them Sports Chalet is having $10 off $50 or more...so you can get the Lebron VI white/red for $40or black/black for $60

Angel

All Nike towns are outta the gradients except NT San fransisco. They have an 11 in the aways left. A couple said they never got them.

Dammit, missed out on those penny 2's again. Biggest size las viejas has left on those is an 8.5. Need a 10.5 or 11
tired.gif

Thanks again to whoever posted it first.

Maybe next time....

when i ordered 10mins ago they have more sizes. i ordered size 10 and I asked the guy, Nathan, and told me that they have a few size 10 and up left.

Just Ordered the last sz 10 of the pennys. Came out to 86 shipped. Kinda expensive for shipping it was 11. Guess price was 70 on the pennys.

They still have 10's left I just called...I need a 10.5 how do these run??

And do they take returns at other outlets if these dont fit??

Originally Posted by Tjay

when i ordered 10mins ago they have more sizes. i ordered size 10 and I asked the guy, Nathan, and told me that they have a few size 10 and up left.

how much did yours come out too?

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

All Nike towns are outta the gradients except NT San fransisco. They have an 11 in the aways left. A couple said they never got them.
called them n i was told they r out too

I went to the Lancaster, PA outlet today and they had absolutely nothing good. They even raised the price of the 2009's to $99. I scoured the whole storelooking for something decent that anyone would appreciate, and the prices were high even w/ 30% off the back wall.

NYC Niketown has the black/red grifs for 84.....
Really getting pissed that I passed on them, is 84 a good deal for them?

Went to woodbury commons outlet in central valley, NY

Not much worth mentioning but they had

jordan 18 black/red on hash wall only small sizes 8 or 8.5
Jordan CDP 21 on hash wall size 11
Jordan 2009 on hash wall various sizes
lots of am95 313071-062 on hash wall
Hyperize white men cant jump fsr

Thanks for the heads up on the AM QS....went and picked up two 9.5s today....may go back for another just to have a back up to the backup......also
found some sample wii blazers and a couple 19.99 dunks....preciate the info.....

Back
Top Bottom