Official DECEMBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

It's totally messed up.  The same shoe can have 3 different prices depending if it's on NDC, at a Factory store or a Clearance store.  Here is the perfect example...bought my wifey these Air Max 2010's for $79.99 at the San Leandro Clearance store the day after Black Friday.  I just went to Camarillo, CA Factory store today and they were $129.99....$50 more!  BTW, the San Leandro Clearance store is the bomb..I bought my wife the white pair of shocks for $34.97.

Well there you have it. You bought them from a CLEARANCE STORE, of course it's going to be less than a FACTORY OUTLET.

It's called a clearance store for a reason.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

It's totally messed up.  The same shoe can have 3 different prices depending if it's on NDC, at a Factory store or a Clearance store.  Here is the perfect example...bought my wifey these Air Max 2010's for $79.99 at the San Leandro Clearance store the day after Black Friday.  I just went to Camarillo, CA Factory store today and they were $129.99....$50 more!  BTW, the San Leandro Clearance store is the bomb..I bought my wife the white pair of shocks for $34.97.

Well there you have it. You bought them from a CLEARANCE STORE, of course it's going to be less than a FACTORY OUTLET.

That logic is correct. The prices should be different at the clearance store BUT so should the products. Clearance store shouldnt have them for sale if the Factory outlet still has them or keep them at the same price if they are the same item.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

That logic is correct. The prices should be different at the clearance store BUT so should the products. Clearance store shouldnt have them for sale if the Factory outlet still has them or keep them at the same price if they are the same item.

lildawgryan - maybe you should learn the difference between clearance stores and factory stores. they are different for a reason.

a better complaint is that prices for the same shoe should be the same at all factory stores which is not the case. ex: jordan 2010s have been seen from 60 - 120 at various factory stores. now thats not right. the logic is that they can sell higher if the product moves... but still

lildawgryan - maybe you should learn the difference between clearance stores and factory stores. they are different for a reason.

a better complaint is that prices for the same shoe should be the same at all factory stores which is not the case. ex: jordan 2010s have been seen from 60 - 120 at various factory stores. now thats not right. the logic is that they can sell higher if the product moves... but still

stopped by the outlet by my house in portland,OR. They had foam pearls for $149.99. Was able to use the 30% F&F came out to be $104.99

stopped by the outlet by my house in portland,OR. They had foam pearls for $149.99. Was able to use the 30% F&F came out to be $104.99

From what I was told, it depends on whether it is an urban or suburban factory outlet. Last year, my wife saw some Nike Shox 2.5 in white/pink/purple colorway I think it was for $19.99 at the Gulfport, MS factory outlet. The next week, when I was in New Orleans, I went to the Nike outlet and they had the same shoe for $99.99

From what I was told, it depends on whether it is an urban or suburban factory outlet. Last year, my wife saw some Nike Shox 2.5 in white/pink/purple colorway I think it was for $19.99 at the Gulfport, MS factory outlet. The next week, when I was in New Orleans, I went to the Nike outlet and they had the same shoe for $99.99

Stopped by Wrentham, MA yesterday:

Air Force 1 Low DJ Premier - $100
Air Max 1 QS White/Blue - $70
Carnivore White/Black-Red - $65
Griffey GD II Cool Grey - $90
Griffey GD II Black/Royal - $100
Jordan 1 DMP Pack - $180
Jordan 7 DMP Pack - $200
Jordan 2010 Outdoor White/Red-Black - $100
Jordan 2010 Black - $65
Jordan 2010 Welcome Home - $65
Uptempo '97 Urban Federation - $80
Uptempo '97 Black/Silver - $130
Trainer Max '91 Black/White - $50

Hash wall had some random sizes in the black/grand purple Dunk High SB's, royal Air Maxim 1, Welcome Home Jordan Alpha I, Kobe V Black and Red/Yellow. They had some size 13s in the all black Penny II for $80 and a pair of the white/black-navy Uptempo '97 for $130.

Stopped by Wrentham, MA yesterday:

Air Force 1 Low DJ Premier - $100
Air Max 1 QS White/Blue - $70
Carnivore White/Black-Red - $65
Griffey GD II Cool Grey - $90
Griffey GD II Black/Royal - $100
Jordan 1 DMP Pack - $180
Jordan 7 DMP Pack - $200
Jordan 2010 Outdoor White/Red-Black - $100
Jordan 2010 Black - $65
Jordan 2010 Welcome Home - $65
Uptempo '97 Urban Federation - $80
Uptempo '97 Black/Silver - $130
Trainer Max '91 Black/White - $50

Hash wall had some random sizes in the black/grand purple Dunk High SB's, royal Air Maxim 1, Welcome Home Jordan Alpha I, Kobe V Black and Red/Yellow. They had some size 13s in the all black Penny II for $80 and a pair of the white/black-navy Uptempo '97 for $130.

Originally Posted by RTMoney123

do you know what sizes they had?

Originally Posted by RTMoney123

do you know what sizes they had?

Houston Premium Nike Factory marked down some shoes another 20%. The ones I remember were the Jordan 6 oreos $99.99, Air max 1 qs blue $69.99, Jordan Alpha 1 blue/black $79.99.   Use the f&f card would be almost 50% off .

Houston Premium Nike Factory marked down some shoes another 20%. The ones I remember were the Jordan 6 oreos $99.99, Air max 1 qs blue $69.99, Jordan Alpha 1 blue/black $79.99.   Use the f&f card would be almost 50% off .

^
if you are referring to the pairs I posted on the Folsom update - no.

They are leather with little holes all-over them.

^
if you are referring to the pairs I posted on the Folsom update - no.

They are leather with little holes all-over them.

went to the nike clearance store, asked for the friends and fam card, and she goes " your not my friend or family"and walked away.. went to the nike outlet down the street and got it.. cant stand people like that, but w.e.

went to the nike clearance store, asked for the friends and fam card, and she goes " your not my friend or family"and walked away.. went to the nike outlet down the street and got it.. cant stand people like that, but w.e.

Originally Posted by bwood056

Word, I don't know much about the outlets but I called and asked if they would have them by the register or somewhere out and the chick said you gotta know someone, you just can't come up here and ask people....didn't even bother making the drive

Originally Posted by bwood056

Word, I don't know much about the outlets but I called and asked if they would have them by the register or somewhere out and the chick said you gotta know someone, you just can't come up here and ask people....didn't even bother making the drive

Back
Top Bottom