Official Denver Nuggets @ Golden State Warriors 4/10/08 TNT

Both high scoring teams..

I see them dropping 170+ at least..
laugh.gif

Any links?

about an hour left til gametime. LETS GET IT!!!!

Hopefully the crowd is near packed by tip off. Oracle is going to be crazy tonight.

The Playoffs begin tonight.

BELIEVE!!!!!

Originally Posted by chikickz

I honestly don't want interference ran by the refs

This is avoidable. Someone better tell Jackson, Barnes, and Harrington to shut their mouths and limit their body language after calls. They know what they're doing. Tell them to knock it off.

Warrior fans should be riding their guys, not the refs.

I don't disagree. I've voiced my opinion on the constant childish behavior exhibited by Jackson. Barron gets pass, most his gripes are legit. Stephen can complain to an extent, because I honestly believe the refs (some, not all) hold his reputation against him. Big Al is too soft for calls (in mybook) and Barnes doesn't see the court enough to warrant calls. But Monta doesn't get the respect he should by now and Biedrins still picks up fouls(more regularly than he should) like a rookie. Those are my issues.

Originally Posted by Japs24

Both high scoring teams..

I see them dropping 170+ at least..
laugh.gif

Any links?

It's on TNT homie...

Btw
R.I.P to channelsurfing.net
An audio link?... screw you

Biggest game of the year!

Wait, wait wait! this game is in GS @ 8PM?
laugh.gif
Oh yeah GS is winning this then, I thought the game was in Denver because of the time.

Can't wait to hear Charles & Kenny.

Anyone want to put some money on who Charles picks to win this game? He's gonna say Nuggets, WITHOUT A DOUBT.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Anyone want to put some money on who Charles picks to win this game? He's gonna say Nuggets, WITHOUT A DOUBT.
laugh.gif

Duh.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

laugh.gif

Duh.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
@ Yuku

Anyway, Melo almost killed himself on that dunk attempt down the lane.
eek.gif

%@% has been up with NT? Stupid Yuku. Anyways, BARON and JACKSON NEED to STEP UP BIG TIME. I can feel the season slipping away.
smh.gif
C'mon!!

Back
Top Bottom