Official Denver Nuggets @ Golden State Warriors 4/10/08 TNT

Sadly, Golden State doesn't even deserve to see the playoffs, with this type of sloppy, lazy performance.

What a letdown...
tired.gif

You just never know, though...

Man this game is great but it is ruined! Distoried! By Doug Collens!!! I can not stand him, the things he says, and his commentating style. I hope hedoesn't do a lot of playoff games.

smh.gif
@ YUKU being down on my comp during most of this game.

Anyways GS is on some BS they need to pick it up.

Originally Posted by kash55

Man this game is great but it is ruined! Distoried! By Doug Collens!!! I can not stand him, the things he says, and his commentating style. I hope he doesn't do a lot of playoff games.

I totally agree. Doug Collins is horrible.

This game is over. It hurts to say but this team did not come to play. Baron and Jackson have not shown that they are leaders, which is the most disappointingthing to me. Only chance we have is if these guys decide that they care and step it up for the end of this game but honestly, I don't see it happening.

BTW why can't Dallas lose the rest of their games...I want to see both of these teams make some noise against the Spurs/Lakers/Hornets in round 1...Mavssuck

Originally Posted by soulize dp

BTW why can't Dallas lose the rest of their games...I want to see both of these teams make some noise against the Spurs/Lakers/Hornets in round 1...Mavs suck

That's exactly what I'm sayin'. Dallas needs to stay home...

Warriors D is even worse than it usually is, tonight.

Back
Top Bottom